Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    One can find and ask one of those players up there, how they do it.
    yeah, like they're going to tell you how they cheat the game - I know it's hard to prove, but when achievements are beyond mathematical credibility you'd like to think our game owners would intervene - but no, they just hear the kerchingggg of the cash register

looks like it is the team feature that some have a way of cheating whit, so biggest question is why does devs. not disable that part of it. until they find a way of closing it? (i will bet my first born if it was a game feature where devs. lost money on it. all feature had been closed with in a hour of them finding out)

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    yeah, like they're going to tell you how they cheat the game - I know it's hard to prove, but when achievements are beyond mathematical credibility you'd like to think our game owners would intervene - but no, they just hear the kerchingggg of the cash register
    Tell... ME?
    Plz, i'm not the one who wants to know cuz i dont care. Even if i knew, i wouldnt do it, like i havent used any other 'cheats' that came to my knowledge before.
    I'd like to keep my head clean and not mess with the code of the game using scripts/macro orders and having armies of minis/guilds under my control.

Now, about the 'cash register' u mentioned, i fail to see how using that kind of cheat (and other similar like that) is profitable for the devs.
    So, the question lies, 'why they tolerate it?'
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

they tolerate simply because it does not remove profit.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    they tolerate simply because it does not remove profit.
    Well, then, let me tell them that it does!
    I've stopped spending, for a long time now, because of situations like that.
    Its a personal choice and i certainly wont change/regret it!

Entering the Colosseum is a great way to get frustrated. Yes, the time between matches has improved. However the lag between clicks has gotten greater. So much greater that when I try to fortify it takes 2 to 3 minutes. By that time I'am stunned. So instead of trying to to Fortify or use Bogo when you try and attack all you see is blue swirling ball of death...and this is when I use both my computer (high speed internet connection) and my phone. It is worse if I use one device. So before I'am stunned and have only few hundred health left I have to speed click through all the screen shifts trying to use your 20 tokens before you are stunned. This is a total joke and a another castle age exercise in frustration. So the only way to avoid this frustration is to join teams and match your teams to others that you know so that you can take turns winning and allowing the other team to win so that both teams gain points by the end of the nights battles. Between the multiple maintenance sessions that take 100 million in damage away after you spend thousands in the Oracle. Now you create this exercise in frustration/Coloseum. Then you create promotions that don't show up i.e. the Jungle Mysteries. I have to ask if you folks are deliberately trying to sink the game and if this is your way of persuading people to play other games?

Tell... ME?
    Plz, i'm not the one who wants to know cuz i dont care.
    was using "you" generically really...

Now, about the 'cash register' u mentioned, i fail to see how using that kind of cheat (and other similar like that) is profitable for the devs.
    So, the question lies, 'why they tolerate it?'
    well the biggest "exploiters" are also the biggest spenders, so any penalty against them would be revenue loss

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    ... join teams and match your teams to others that you know so that you can take turns winning and allowing the other team to win so that both teams gain points by the end of the nights battles...
    THAT^^^
    If that is not called cheating, i dont know what is...

Fix the damn game so you hit, win or lose. Its effen worse than the blue spinning balls. You try 10 times, 8 times the screen blinks and back where you started from Between those and the confuses, this colo sucks D****
    Last edited by Will Cochrane; 07-04-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Its quite simple - its something to do with the Warrior class. Ive played Col enough times to know this for definite. Fix this and u fix Col. Not holding my breath though as we know they dont care ....