Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Back to roll-backs and barely able to play a token
    Chimæra

ridiculous rollback, wins not being credited, complete shambles

Its first day of new Colosseum week, pretty natural for that to happen.
    Things are better on Fri-Sat-Sun.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Ah, good observation - I'll give beginning of the week a miss then

No, it was not a standard Monday. I almost posted that it felt like a new event coming, but I thought there was no way even these devs would be dumb enough to follow the Arena complaints so soon
    Last edited by thomasj8; 01-08-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    Chimæra

What level are you guys on? I ask as in Gold I/Platinum IV I there were few rollbacks or missed actions this week that I observed. Definitely get the blue spinning ball for 2-7 seconds after each action, but they go through. This is with mostly active teams on both ends. Did run into a few battles where it got a bit much, but on average they were much smoother than when Colosseum first started, or even from a few weeks ago.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    What level are you guys on? I ask as in Gold I/Platinum IV I there were few rollbacks or missed actions this week that I observed. Definitely get the blue spinning ball for 2-7 seconds after each action, but they go through. This is with mostly active teams on both ends. Did run into a few battles where it got a bit much, but on average they were much smoother than when Colosseum first started, or even from a few weeks ago.
    Also Gold I/Plat VI, think I even saw you in a few battles last week.

I don't spam the atk button, don't play during 10v slot, have a decent web connection but still find when it's bad it's terrible, when it's good it's just about bearable.
    If I'm having a "bad session" it seems best to just quit and try next time slot - just delays extra copies of TTK so hardly critical, just annoying.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    What level are you guys on? I ask as in Gold I/Platinum IV I there were few rollbacks or missed actions this week that I observed.
    I have been in Platinum for weeks, and it is back to the rollbacks we had during Arena. Within a single battle it is like you are fighting two different battles at times, as sometimes your team has 5 people alive, then 1, then back to 5 with lower BPs, then 1 with higher BPs, then no DF any more even though the other side has no rogues,etc
    Chimæra

Today there is rollbacks, non credited battles and lots of tripping.

So basically same player pool as me. Experiences vary from person to person and day to day. Yesterday was fine, today no so much. Definitely a lot more tripping than before. And as before, I was relevant in 1 out of 10 battles or so.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari