Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    The cap on stars had to be raised to get a valid leaderboard.....
    yeah, I guess it's always interesting to see who the biggest cheat is, raise the cap to infinity and let the good ole boys roll

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Colosseum should be level locked, to exclude so many alts. Real new players arent ready for such a feature. Nobody under level 500 should have access.
    I find it interesting that a Level 1 player with no guild, no runes, no nothing, is on the leaderboard at all. Any idea how THAT happened?

Quote Originally Posted by DonaGabriella View Post
    I find it interesting that a Level 1 player with no guild, no runes, no nothing, is on the leaderboard at all. Any idea how THAT happened?
    Yeah, the Team option is broken and repeatedly abused, thats how.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Where I come from, it’s called CHEATING.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile Ive been waiting 1hr50min for a battle.
    ~VoV~

6. Default

So, who has earned one of those expensive medals? Anybody? Anybody?

So, who has earned one of those expensive medals? Anybody? Anybody?
    Lots of players have at least one medal, especially if you are at the top ranking.

I have 76K honor points for my main account and should get a defensive medal next week. My mini’s will also get defensive medal once Colo 2 season ends AND get the bonus honor points for Gold rankings. My two Drones will each get the Balanced medal.

8. Default

Top ranking? ::hysterical laughter::

9. Default

OK, time for me to finally chime in here.
    As a single match Colosseum player, I have never made it past Gold, due to constant mismatches.
    This time, however, I decided to join as a team, hoping that would help me elevate up the ranks like so many other players seem to have.
    My first experience has been laughable. After waiting over half an hour (yes, even at gold rank), here is the team match-up I was faced with:

Team 1 levels

Team 2 levels

Guess which team I was on?
    Think I'll just stick to the single matches and be happy with Gold.

10. Default

Come on! How is this a fair matchup?

Our team had levels 1485, 1581, 1863, 1043, 1664 (average 1527), the opponent had 2058, 1371, 1228, 2208, 2118 (and the last guy had Layla FFS), average level 1797, and we manage to get them down to only the bottom 2 players having health, and then none of my hits go through for the last 2 minutes and we get destroyed
    This is such a frustrating 'PvP' event, because having a reasonable PvP build doesn't seem to help much

Edit - I tried to post a link to a screenshot, but it didn't work. Please can you let me know what image-hosting site I'm supposed to use to get pics displayed here?
    Last edited by Froo; 08-31-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: wouldn't show my screenshot