Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    "alleged"? no it IS match fixing periode. but who gives a damm. if it was not a "free" feature (the match fixing cost the devs money) it will have been stopped within 1 hour. but it is a free feature so devs. do not care.
    I think it's actually worse than that - the main participants in the fixing are from the devs pet guilds of big spenders, so obviously nothing will gbe dome to upsewt their cash cows.
    Why would they bother to raise the star cap unless there were complaints form the cash cows that they were "losing out", and why would such a complaint be fixed so quickly when equally simple fixes that affect the everyday player never get addressed.

It's pretty obvious how the game works now - spending big and get the game tailored to how you want, and let your gaming of the system go on.

Once you realise how crooked the playing field really is it does take some of the frustration out of it, but soon enough there'll be no cannon fodder left and the cows will have to eat each other, then the game is dead.....

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    I think it's actually worse than that - the main participants in the fixing are from the devs pet guilds of big spenders, so obviously nothing will gbe dome to upsewt their cash cows.
    Why would they bother to raise the star cap unless there were complaints form the cash cows that they were "losing out", and why would such a complaint be fixed so quickly when equally simple fixes that affect the everyday player never get addressed.

It's pretty obvious how the game works now - spending big and get the game tailored to how you want, and let your gaming of the system go on.

Once you realise how crooked the playing field really is it does take some of the frustration out of it, but soon enough there'll be no cannon fodder left and the cows will have to eat each other, then the game is dead.....
    devs might acturally as well make money on this feature: wenn you reach gladiator rank make each battle you get into cost 1 token and sell tokens for 10 fp for 20.
    and give out 20 free tokens a day.
    (most of us not playing fixed team battles only get into 1-5 battles in the 3 hours anyway,rest of the time is just waiting).

Blog Entries

The cap on stars had to be raised to get a valid leaderboard. This is no different than Arenas adding Elite Vanguard rank with a week or two remaining.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Colosseum should be level locked, to exclude so many alts. Real new players arent ready for such a feature. Nobody under level 500 should have access.
    ~VoV~

I think my Colosseum is broken... for some reason I seem to be stuck in some team I didn't join and never getting to actually enter a battle. My Colosseum HOME tab takes me to a screen that shows 4 other people with INVITE and QUIT buttons. I no longer can select SOLO to start a battle. Any ideas how to get out of this?

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I think my Colosseum is broken... for some reason I seem to be stuck in some team I didn't join and never getting to actually enter a battle. My Colosseum HOME tab takes me to a screen that shows 4 other people with INVITE and QUIT buttons. I no longer can select SOLO to start a battle. Any ideas how to get out of this?
    Me too! Not happy!

Seems to have cleared now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Click the Quit button.

Team invites show up in the news feed on your home page, under the Allies tab. Same as elite guard requests.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 08-27-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Click the Quit button.

Team invites show up in the news feed on your home page, under the Allies tab. Same as elite guard requests.
    The Quit button doesn't do anything.

I'm stuck on the team screen too, no way to quit out.