Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

well as long as it take me over 30 sec. to get 1 token off. and maybe even get a roll back on it. and i can see others that can get tokens off EACH sec.
    i am going to play this my style ;-)
    Last edited by hansa; 12-31-2018 at 07:33 PM.

I stopped caring. I click "single" button, then at some point check if I've had battle and rewards, and click again. Still in Diamond. I hope I can get to weekly honor cap this week now that Arena is over. Because last week I didn't get enough battles for honor cap to be possible.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

3. Default

One battle in two hours so far tonight, very little chance of even getting halfway to max points in a week. Any chance of a response from anyone?

Its working normally for me last few days.

2 1/2 hours of battles produced 3800 honor points this morning, that is slightly better than last week when it took 3 mornings battle to reach my max of 7200.

Battles have been much better since arena ended. Fewer blue swirls and much fewer rollback issues. ios still unplayable but web3 is much better. Falling from diamond to platinum greatly improves matchup rate. I don't time them, but from hitting 'single' until battle time seems to be 2-5 minute wait. There is very little incentive to actually play the battles unless you enjoy them since farming them is easier and both will result in achieving cap points.

Quote Originally Posted by BrUtAlls View Post
    Its working normally for me last few days.
    That all depends on the rank you're in. Gold/Platinum seem to be fine with battles starting regularly, but Diamond/Gladiator are the ones having the issues Resurrection mentioned.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    That all depends on the rank you're in. Gold/Platinum seem to be fine with battles starting regularly, but Diamond/Gladiator are the ones having the issues Resurrection mentioned.
    In fairness some of the issues have lessened. There seem to be fewer instances of battles giving no reward and the rollbacks are less severe than in arena. However, as you mentioned, if diamond/gladiator can't get more than 3 battles in a 3 hour session it's kinda moot anyway :/

aktiv point in a battle going all time, whit me acturally trying to "play" the game ( that will mean hitting or more to the point trying to): team mates points 7500/10295/11640/1130(he was 10 minut late)/and after trying and trying for 20 minuts got hits/actions to go in for 435 points. so please tell me again to "play" this feature the "right" way. and not just do it the "collect" style.lol

Win when Gold IV 4 star, then becomes Gold III 1 star.
    Is this a bug or something I don't understand?