Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

8400 points this week. think i have used a total of 20 tokens to get them.
    TK has moved from a general hard to get playing "bingo" event. to good and easy def. general to promot getting 1 copy each 3 weeks.
    only sad thing is: this feature is slowing down/killing other battle features that happens on the same times
    Last edited by hansa; 12-27-2018 at 04:11 AM.

I get about one battle per hour of queuing in Diamond rank. I probably should try to derank down to Platinum to get enough battles to reach weekly cap. But I can't derank if I don't get those battles in Diamond rank first… It'll be several weeks at this rate before I'm down to Platinum again.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

3. Default

The team is continuing to fix these issues. The feedback and your patience is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    The team is continuing to fix these issues. The feedback and your patience is much appreciated.
    Could we also get honor points as compensation for lack of battles?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

With the problems with the format, the best strategy, unfortunately, is Hansa's. So, I press the button, don't battle, get a few points, lose rank, which makes makes matchups quicker, rinse, repeat. My incentives are (1) not to really play and (2) to lose rank. After 'optimization', I hope these dynamics are fixed as well.

I tried a battle recently. My team was ahead on almost all 'versions' of the battle being fought but I guess the one that was picked at the end had us on the losing side. Not a big deal, but the arbitrary way wins or losses can be dealt out based on the jumps back and forth 'in time' reinforce that actually playing is rather pointless.

This feature has great potential and I hope the dev team continues to work out the kinks.

Needcoffee fun fact on "playing" this feature like i do is: the teams i am put on win more than they lose, so i am basicaly moving up in ranks without playing.
    no. 156 on leaderboard. without acturally playing.
    but dont get me wrong, i will love to acturally play this feature, like a real battle.
    but that is atm. not possible, without one ending up getting frustratet, with the game.
    so for now it take what i get the easy way.
    Last edited by hansa; 12-28-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Colosseum is a nice add to the game but still very unstable ... the optimization pops up while battling ....opponents that are dead suddenly appear alive without clerics hand ....previous hits pops up while killing it goes back and forth ....and i am not gonna mention how i struggle to release a single token while others are hitting ...crazy town

8. Default

JUST NOW: I was at Silver III then got bumped back to Silver I after (winning) the last match up. Already hit the Silver I weekly limit so I stopped playing.
    Last edited by dayrep; 12-31-2018 at 04:36 AM.

9. Default

When will there be a fix please for the lack of battles in diamond/early gladiator? I'm currently getting maybe 2 or 3 in a 3 hour period, while friends in platinum are battling non stop. Can you please either change the matching algorithim or award these levels a much higher number of points to compensate the lack of battles. It's a circle too, as more and more players at these levels just stop bothering, leading to even less in the pool.

I have problems with afk people
    Why they even join if they dont want to play FFS...

Last fight i had a lvl 2, lvl 4 and lvl 43 in my team
    Last edited by BrUtAlls; 12-31-2018 at 06:58 PM.