Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback. I will continue to read these and pass the information along. Remember, if not points are awarded, it may mean that you've reached the point cap for the week. Please check on that as well.
    One of the battles was the first battle of week, impossible for me having reached the cap.

2. Default

So much tripping that this has not been fun at all. And why do I get a notification that I AM OUT OF TOKENS when I have all of them? That makes no sense at all.

Occasionally after battle I don't see any new entry in log (note that the log is rather messed up, and most battles just don't show there), no change in honor points, no change in stars.

Occasionally I get booted from battle to main screen. Seemingly something interrupted the battle and it ended with no battle resolution (stars, honor points, log entry).

Occasionally after battle that seemingly didn't record at all, it takes several minutes in queue until I get new battle.

Occasionally I randomly lose (or gain, but mostly lose) a star or two while gaining honor points for a loss (or even a win, but it's most often a loss), without doing anything.

Yesterday a battle seemed to end in victory (got Back button and enemies were 0/5), but actually it continued. I couldn't do anything anymore, just got "Your team is currently not taking part in a battle!" message when clicking anything. In the log I saw actions by opposing team, none by my own team. Eventually battle ended in loss (we couldn't do anything and opponent could spend the remaining time taking us out).

I'm guessing that at some times, battle actually does end but gets then rolled back to previous state where it hadn't ended, however with one of the teams locked out due to having already been processed through battle ending (except for log entry and rewards).

This would be consistent with the constant rollbacks that make it so that I can not know for real who have health and who don't, what buffs or debuffs anyone has, how many battle points I actually do have, and so on — that is, we can click stuff and something somewhere happens, we just don't get to see the real state of the battle as it is on the server.

Rollbacks are the worst thing about the battle. Because they make the battles totally meaningless in that we don't know what's going on, we can just click and hope for the best.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

4. Default

I just killed some guy with 5 tokens and seconds after that he is up with 3k health and I had only 240 activity points. They won the battle afterwards and he was still alive and well and I just got 1 token in the battle. Good job

I don't believe anymore that anything I say is even considered, and to be frank I'm having a hard time not using profanity when talking about the new feature lol. It is ridiculous how many times it doesn't hit when you try to use a token. Even worse, when it rolls back and someone who was dead is back alive and using tokens, while you are still getting kicked, or tripping, or w/e the term is now. The fight is ready pop up is annoying as heck also. It used to go away when you clicked on it and joined the fight, now it pops up after every failed token use.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 194 total damage and dealing 6372 total damage to your enemy.

So many instances of rollback I've seen, including staying on the same +25% DF or enrage after more hits and with no rogues in the battle and so on...

so much fun trying to help my team win, but can't because a using a token only works 1/10th of the time. Unless I spend a years salary, there is no way I am going to get 16 wins to move out of gold rank it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2870 View Post
    so much fun trying to help my team win, but can't because a using a token only works 1/10th of the time. Unless I spend a years salary, there is no way I am going to get 16 wins to move out of gold rank it seems.
    You may want to stay in Gold rank. Reports indicate that it takes longer to get a match going in higher levels, so you get less matches per time period at higher ranks.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    You may want to stay in Gold rank. Reports indicate that it takes longer to get a match going in higher levels, so you get less matches per time period at higher ranks.
    might as well since I just got ranked with two level 1 minis in gold VI. Insta loss!

Has anyone seen any improvement in any shape or form?

This Beta feature is already a couple of weeks old and despite apparent ongoing efforts from the Devs, I see it getting worse.

Is somehow worrying that this is the first game feature in which the Gaea Devs seemed to require writing up some code as opposed to recycling existing.

Epic Fail
    Last edited by Hfaistos; 12-07-2018 at 09:17 PM.