Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

1. Default

How does one get on the teams that can actually hit?
    Are they keeping the secret to themselves?
    I keep running into the situation where it seems to be running great: I click and I ACTUALLY HIT, SOMETIMES EVEN TWICE IN A ROW!
    But then I see one opponent get some Battle Points and I can no longer hit. Period. If I manage to spend 2-3 tokens after this I am completely amazed.
    I'm going to go with the easy method of joining and walking away and just hoping I'm on a team that wins; I don't generally do much other than add to the hit points the opponent has to wear down anyway, so why bother giving Castle Age the HUNDREDS OF POINTLESS PAGE LOADS when it really seems to make absolutely zero difference in the end.

Whatever you're doing to optimise, please go in the opposite direction.
    This is getting far worse.

Now I just got kicked out of a battle and a loss registered. The battle had only started.

You probably start hitting before the opponent, but when both sides start attacking it's a wild guess who's actions go through

4. Default

And now, at the end of 3 horrific hours, we win a battle, the screen goes..... and... we don't get the points. Disgrace of a game.

I battled 90 min this morning, there has been marginal improvement but I did have two battles that had no collection. This optimization process still has a long way to go, lagging remains my biggest issue.

I got 2 battles that points did not count.

It's already bad due to tripping, but it is worse when it is all for nothing.

7. Default

First battle of today, we win the battle and no points awarded. Are you actually going to make any comment on this mess?

8. Default

Thank you all for the feedback. I will continue to read these and pass the information along. Remember, if not points are awarded, it may mean that you've reached the point cap for the week. Please check on that as well.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback. I will continue to read these and pass the information along. Remember, if not points are awarded, it may mean that you've reached the point cap for the week. Please check on that as well.
    Not in my case, i'm on at 2400/8400 and i've now missed getting points for 2 victories yesterday and 1 more today.

10. Default

My second battle for the week, won and did not get the points or star. Doesnt show up in History tab.
    Was 250/6000 before the battle and remains at 250.

Seems to be a common fault at the present.