Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

1. Default Colosseum optimization

Last night, the team worked on optimization for the Colosseum. Please leave us some feedback in this thread. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ghost Brotocol; 11-30-2018 at 04:20 PM.

2. Default

Opponent found, the battle has begun notification makes the screen jumping as it appears and disappears throughout the battle making players hit the wrong target

3. Default

What Znipper said :-(

4. Default

The Record is all out of chronological order; not sure if there's any order i can figure, for it....
    Also, not sure if I'm moving Stars for win/loses or gaining points..... (no, not at weekly max)

And also the jumping screen thing really sucks; accidental hits have 95% success rate in going through, where as purposeful hits seem to go through about ~15-20%.
    Last edited by cat13; 11-30-2018 at 07:51 PM.

The game itself is VERY buggy... too much screen jumping and ‘Join’ Icon will occur multiple times even though you have joined already...

I'll clarify with a picture

The Join icon is the whole pop-up.

I've also found, that if you change loadouts and remain in the same screen, you'll get that above error "so-and-so i snot part of this battle". You'll need to try again to be able to hit successfully.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I'll clarify with a picture

The Join icon is the whole pop-up.

I've also found, that if you change loadouts and remain in the same screen, you'll get that above error "so-and-so i snot part of this battle". You'll need to try again to be able to hit successfully.
    I've seen that in other formats, when I try to attack but the ability is on a different loadout. But I second the comments of the pop-up and still is a hassle to actually hit, not to mention the time it takes if the action even displays

Still lots of tripping.

Some players can spend tokens while others can not.

I like this format but can't deal with the times to match. Last night it took 15 minutes before we matched; tonight it is 20+ minutes. My guildmates like to battle together as a team but it seems that teams match very slow relative to singles. Really stinks when you want to participate but can't. Suggest the devs look at the matchup mechanism...

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post
    I like this format but can't deal with the times to match. Last night it took 15 minutes before we matched; tonight it is 20+ minutes. My guildmates like to battle together as a team but it seems that teams match very slow relative to singles. Really stinks when you want to participate but can't. Suggest the devs look at the matchup mechanism...
    You're in platinum, diamond or gladiator level aren't you? I'm in gold and matching takes under a minute.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 12-01-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"