Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Promotion Orb - New item

For spenders with upped gens it is worth the buy as it it is an extra on FPs anyway bought, plus other bonuses. In that sense I think it is a fair deal.

So do I understand right that the promo can be used for either an extra * or crystals expensive promotion? How does that split?
    Last edited by jjtvdl; 12-02-2018 at 01:52 PM. Reason: one more question
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............
    Red Reign https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...786_1339201174

I wonder if promo orb works with some of the generals that don't have a means to obtain 2nds of, like Excelcior, or Deianira.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw69 View Post
    I wonder if promo orb works with some of the generals that don't have a means to obtain 2nds of, like Excelcior, or Deianira.
    Yes, it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw69 View Post
    Yes to both. Both generals can be 2* based on preview window.

I just noticed the Promotion Orb is a cheap reskin of the alchemy ingredients dropped from Typhonus, especially the Essence of the Lion which is already red.

Essence of the Lion on the left, Promotion Orb on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I just noticed the Promotion Orb is a cheap reskin of the alchemy ingredients dropped from Typhonus, especially the Essence of the Lion which is already red.

Essence of the Lion on the left, Promotion Orb on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Lets add some visual help to this. For those who might mistake this pick with the one for Essence of the Lion (Typhonus' alchemy), notice this has dark grey / black background [...]
    Yep, I already thought that
    Last edited by Barathor; 01-13-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Yep, I already thought that
    Oh right. Somehow I missed it!

8. Default

OMG!!!