Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arena XII

Quote Originally Posted by IWil View Post
    I am ready!!!! I really hope it's like the Arenas of old.
    I think I did them all. Legendary. Now going legend again, them earth resistant boots serve well against certain monstah. If the same as the last formula, it will be a bit easier this time. but the timer is set 3.50. Them drops are half the prize.
    Last edited by jjtvdl; 12-03-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............
    Red Reign https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...786_1339201174

2. Default

I really hope this isn’t the same “soon” as the new 10s season. C’mon arena! At least some news on details!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Are you by any chance using an ad-blocker on your other browsers? It show on Chrome & Firefox for me.
    Oh thanks, had the issue with invisible Emporium etc. images for a while. Deactivating Firefox's Adblock Plus solved it.

On topic: I guess Arena XII will be pretty similar to XI. The current devs seem to stick with small steps when changing the game - which is usually for the better.
    Damage and loot spreadsheet # Wikia: Piercing and Resistance # 15m+ gold medals without FPs: All

Last arena had a better format...

5. Default

When you get campaign tasks to kill 80 people, you get to see lots of old equipment; the highest equipment that the auto-equipper uses that people obtained before they quit..... People are still wearing stuff from the Succubus event. Nax equipment shows up alot, too. Even some season 6 and 7 (back in 2013) shows up from time to time.

Ending up low in events disappointed me a good bit back in the day when I didn't get very high. Now, when I see how bad all that equipment from the previous Arena seasons sucks, I don't feel bad at all anymore. Sure, there's going to be that tip-top of the ice berg, sparsely populated, group of players that has it all, but I can get equipment from Samael and Vargulis and beat out most everything in any previous Arena seasons that the vast majority of mainstream players are going to have.

6. Default

I haven't participated in an arena since II or III.... I'm getting excited!!!

When is the start date dec 1st 2019?

A day ago these pics were posted on Discord:

Found in a tester's keep apparently.

Regarding the 2nd pic, Ghost Brotocol replied "Not sure if it's final".

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    A day ago these pics were posted on Discord:

Found in a tester's keep apparently.

Regarding the 2nd pic, Ghost Brotocol replied "Not sure if it's final".
    Stagger buff, from WoW, mitigating damage.

When I think about this general and the background in it, I wonder if it will be WIND base oriented with gen stats and gear? Would be one of the elements remaining, water last.