Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arena XII

1. Default

I am ready!!!! I really hope it's like the Arenas of old.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Keller View Post
    My only comments are I don't care what the format looks like. As before, its the timing that sucks---1-15 December. The only period they could have picked that is worse is 15-30 December. The Devs have no regard for players' RL.
    Where do you see dates? I am clueless atm (can see the main pic, but that's it)

Imagine arena being 1 week long like deathmatch was.

Please, god, let the rewards be meaningful... I hate shards and general chest. What happen to the Arena exclusive gear with IA points???

We haven't gone through all the element focus gear, not that I have seen, for them to not be used. I.e. Wind/Water pierce/resist gear. We have had fire and earth in previous arena.

Vanguard or Eternal Vanguard Magic item with GG PvP stats and socket. EASY $$$ grab item....
    Last edited by Zaturn; 11-29-2018 at 10:54 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zaturn View Post
    Please, god, let the rewards be meaningful... I hate shards and general chest. What happen to the Arena exclusive gear with IA points???

We haven't gone through all the element focus gear, not that I have seen, for them to not be used. I.e. Wind/Water pierce/resist gear. We have had fire and earth in previous arena.

Vanguard or Eternal Vanguard Magic item with GG PvP stats and socket. EASY $$$ grab item....

Not me. Since i dont spend money i prefere chest roll reward.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Are you by any chance using an ad-blocker on your other browsers? It show on Chrome & Firefox for me.
    Ah you got it... It's weird that (and the Mystic) is blocked by an ad blocker...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Where do you see dates? I am clueless atm (can see the main pic, but that's it)
    He certainly saw the dates for Arena XI, which was from Dec 1st to Dec 15th of 2017 and still can be read from arena.php
    Today proved he was wrong, just like the guildmate that told us the same thing, and I thought at first "eeh, he must have read in the forums or something".
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 12-01-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryugirox View Post
    He certainly saw the dates for Arena XI, which was from Dec 1st to Dec 15th of 2017 and still can be read from arena.php
    Today proved he was wrong, just like the guildmate that told us the same thing, and I thought at first "eeh, he must have read in the forums or something".
    He confused me too. Where is the trailer?
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............
    Red Reign https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...786_1339201174

Please click here!. got ye hehe. .It shows a hand and that means click
    Last edited by jjtvdl; 12-02-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............

click click click