Thread: Colosseum bug = was in a battle not over yet, when suddenly told not part of battle

Default Colosseum bug = was in a battle not over yet, when suddenly told not part of battle

Was part of a battle both side had troops up, I was stunned, plenty of time yet, all of a sudden i get a message not part of this battle - i reload and could not get back in. it says i am matching.
    Last edited by Stobie the Wise; 11-28-2018 at 06:46 PM.

I had the same issue, also is everyone having the pop ups when already in the battle? They cause the screen to jump, so they mess up what I'm clicking

Yes, I am having the "Opponent found" pop up constantly today, while already in battle. On web3

Default Colossuem bug

Claims my team is not in battle and hence I can't hit while in open battle. While upload screen shot later.

Default Told I wasn't in battle, other side beat us up.

On Facebook, got the 'Not in Battle' message. After that, wouldn't let me hit while the OTHER SIDE mowed us down.
    CA not in battle sm.JPG

Didn't get any points for that battle, not even for losing. Now it's happening again. I'm not in battle theoretically, can't hit but I'm being hit.CA Second Col Issue flareup.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Stobie the Wise View Post
    Was part of a battle both side had troops up, I was stunned, plenty of time yet, all of a sudden i get a message not part of this battle - i reload and could not get back in. it says i am matching.
    I'm getting this too. Didn't get points for either battle that got screwed up, not even for losing.