Thread: Third Day In a Row Unable am stuck in match-up queue in Colosseum

1. Exclamation Third Day In a Row Unable am stuck in match-up queue in Colosseum

Can someone tell me what is going on with Colosseum? I'm a Diamond level who was able to play the game until three days ago. Now, I can't join a team, I can't invite and form a team, and when I hit "single", it tells me I'm being matched up but I spend the 3-hour session eternally waiting and don't get matched up with a team. However, when I check the Record tab later, it shows I was put on a team, had a battle, we either won lost, I either lose/gain a star, and I never even saw or actually participated in the battle! Can I have tried on Firefox, Chrome, Web3/4 (both on PC and Android phone), Pale Moon, Water Fox, ack - even IE. Same thing on all - stuck in match-up queue.

Also, why is it lower levels have no problem (most of the time) doing Colosseum, but those of us, (seems like Platinum and up) can't get into fight? Please can I get a definitive answer on what to do at my end to try and fix or what is happening and when it will be fixed.

I just want to add, as someone who works in the IT field, I can't believe this was released while still in a Beta phase. If folks can't fight, just pull it, fix the bugs, and after doing enough testing to ensure Colosseum works for ALL ranks, then release it the players. Please don't give players any further reasons to leave this game. Come on, Gaia! Don't make me go back to Steam!

2. Default

I can clue you in a bit.

There are several issues with colosseum.

First off there is -no- quit button for single player entries. So once you join, you are stuck I believe until after the first match is held.

Which is where the second issue comes in. The matching process matches based on the higher rank in a team, with the higher ranks being in short supply. Essentially there are not enough teams that would qualify to be matched in the platinum, diamond and gladiator brackets.

Gaea -is- aware of the issue but is currently working to "optimize performance" of the feature itself.

At least that's what we're told at the moment. At the moment I can highly suggest going with the team option which seems to be working a bit better but still has matchup issues.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

3. Default

Well I can't get match in either single or in team. I have tet to do a single battle and since I work so much, I guess I won't be getting into Colosseum. Hope they still do an Arena for those of us who can't get in.
    Member of DfA Battle Guild. Death from Above.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias46 View Post
    Well I can't get match in either single or in team. I have tet to do a single battle and since I work so much, I guess I won't be getting into Colosseum. Hope they still do an Arena for those of us who can't get in.
    Arena is here

5. Default

Colosseum isn't even pictured on my front page. How very strange and odd is that?
    Member of DfA Battle Guild. Death from Above.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias46 View Post
    Colosseum isn't even pictured on my front page. How very strange and odd is that?
    You probably have an ad blocking program running that is hiding the graphic.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

There seems to be a problem with the game graphics, for a couple of days or so now, especially at a time when US players are asleep, the graphics completely go off. Even now, at least on Web3, the Demi pray button and the Colosseum page are troublesome, buttons won't load and is unplayable.