Thread: Anyone Else Having Trouble?

Default Anyone Else Having Trouble?

I have tried every day at the times posted. When I click on Single, I keep getting - "Battle unavailable at the moment." When I click Team, it says I am teamed up, but no battle appears.

I was able to get in once since this thing started. Nothing ever since that first battle, . .

Way too frustrating for me. . .any suggestions?
    Last edited by meristolis; 11-24-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    Meristolis, Keeper of Lore

During Colosseum battle times, click Single and keep refreshing the Colosseum tab.
    Eventually the battle screen will open for you to participate.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Thank you - the 'keep refreshing' part is so cumbersome. . .it should be fixed through server allocation/upgrade.

4. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by meristolis View Post
    I have tried every day at the times posted. When I click on Single, I keep getting - "Battle unavailable at the moment." When I click Team, it says I am teamed up, but no battle appears.

I was able to get in once since this thing started. Nothing ever since that first battle, . .

Way too frustrating for me. . .any suggestions?

I can get into the battles by refreshing...but can hardly ever even get one click in during the battle. It is frustrating to keep losing stars when I seem to be able to do nothing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    During Colosseum battle times, click Single and keep refreshing the Colosseum tab.
    Eventually the battle screen will open for you to participate.
    I've noticed that if you're navigating through the game screens while waiting to be matched up a little pop-up appears at the top of the page when your battle starts. It contains a link into the Colosseum feature as well. So you don't have to refresh the Colosseum screen specifically. If you're doing other things in the game you'll get notified when you load a new page anywhere.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Yes, its true, but its usually a matter of seconds before a battle starts, hardly enough time to do anything else meaningful in the game.
    Plus, i have Colosseum page on a separate tab, i can do other CA stuff on my Main tab.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I've noticed that if you're navigating through the game screens while waiting to be matched up a little pop-up appears at the top of the page when your battle starts. It contains a link into the Colosseum feature as well. So you don't have to refresh the Colosseum screen specifically. If you're doing other things in the game you'll get notified when you load a new page anywhere.
    I am seeing this, but it's new right? Wasn't working since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    I am seeing this, but it's new right? Wasn't working since the beginning
    I've always seen it, but that's because I don't sit on the home screen and just refresh the page every few seconds. Only comes up when you aren't on the Colesseum home page.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Finally, I was able to get a few battles under my belt the last couple of days. Not sure if another server was added, I was lucky, or a drop in participation is the reason, but I am glad I at least had the chance to enter and battle.