Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIS equipment - Best gear for Monster Hunting & PvP

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    About the boots, you can only put defensive gems in it... can a defensive gem give +crit%?
    Yes, it can!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Yes, it can!
    Here, I provide an example:

Last edited by Barathor; 12-10-2018 at 12:50 PM.

I have a silly question! Where do you all put your attack rune? Warbanner or else where?
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by mayi View Post
    I have a silly question! Where do you all put your attack rune? Warbanner or else where?
    I am one of those who have it on the warbanner (Warmonger Warbanner), which now I use for pvp-offense and m-hunt. There was a time when I would use it too for defense, but having Hera and The Time Keeper made me move again to an "all-green" general defense with Oakforce Warbanner.

I would like to take profit of it in every loadout, but the other option is to forge it on a weapon, which works worse for me, as I have different weapons for defense, attack and hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I am one of those who have it on the warbanner (Warmonger Warbanner), which now I use for pvp-offense and m-hunt. There was a time when I would use it too for defense, but having Hera and The Time Keeper made me move again to an "all-green" general defense with Oakforce Warbanner.

I would like to take profit of it in every loadout, but the other option is to forge it on a weapon, which works worse for me, as I have different weapons for defense, attack and hunt.
    I'm in the same boat. I don't see a piece of equipment I can add it to for defense that take Pierce or Resistance away from my loadout. Since maxing out Pierce and Resistance is more important than the minor stats my rune brings, I leave the Attack rune on the shelf when defending, and vice versa when attacking.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"