Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Constructive views on Colosseum

now lets see if things had improved without arena.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

I am playing Mage so I can use Enrage and Shaw is on the other side. Remember Shaw can hit for 6K of damage so it’s a race to get my Enrage has high as possible. My Enrage increments by 33% when a token fires off.

Don’t worry, Shaw is dropping his tokens just fine while our team loses because of rollbacks and I CANNOT get a token to fire off in ten minutes. And I had 8K of health left before my tokens stopped dropping.

My Enrage was in the 260ish range before the rollbacks. It should have been in the 330 range, which is safe outside of Shaw’s Brackus range.

The rollbacks suck!!!
    Last edited by Batw; 12-28-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Some suggestions

Can we have something to award the player making the last hit? That makes everyone try to do something even when the victory is certain!

If 20,000 honour points is the prize for Time Keeper, what will be the prize for other items?
    a, just a normal free roll
    b, or other generals
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly don’t know how to do it!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mayi View Post
    If 20,000 honour points is the prize for Time Keeper, what will be the prize for other items?
    a, just a normal free roll
    b, or other generals
    You mean aside from the list of items other than the Time Keeper?

5. Default

Does a Colosseum match default due to inactivity?

Thrice it happened now: I'm the only one active, stunned 4/5 players. Unable to deal with last one because it's a unicorn. Said unicorn shows no signs of activity then after 10min the match ends with a defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    Does a Colosseum match default due to inactivity?

Thrice it happened now: I'm the only one active, stunned 4/5 players. Unable to deal with last one because it's a unicorn. Said unicorn shows no signs of activity then after 10min the match ends with a defeat.
    There is a 20 minute timer for each battle. If you stop after 10 minutes, then 10 minutes later the max time is reached?

One of my sidekicks just got into a battle. Level 1000+. The 9 other battlers, no higher than level 4. Non-active. Give them all the Time Keeper already and 8* it.

How does a level 6 player have health over 18k?

And why am I, over level 1200, with 4.5k+ attack not able to defeat this level 6 player?

9. Default

Sent you a private message starbearer

Quote Originally Posted by Heimer View Post
    One of my sidekicks just got into a battle. Level 1000+. The 9 other battlers, no higher than level 4. Non-active. Give them all the Time Keeper already and 8* it.
    Sounds like easy points.