Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructive views on Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by MinaHarker View Post
    The performance is zero when you can't even get into the game. I can't join because I'm too high of a level to form a team (wtf??) and when I hit single, I just sit in the match-up queue until the record tab shows I either won or lost (and geeze, I never actually fought in the battle.) Come on, devs. This could be a great event for CA. My suggestion is, until this game is fully tested and works correctly (lags, levels, ability to join, etc.) are fixed, just take the game down and fix the problems. Crikeys, at least on World Monster, I could spend a 1 stamina hit and still get a crystal twice a day.
    Wow. Not good your still having problems, problems I've yet to come across. I've been using web3 since fb broke down for 24/48 hrs. Aside form the norm ( blue ball on repeat) everything works as normal

2. Default

You are already in the matching queue

Waiting patiently for the battle to start...30+min lol

3. Default

i keep going back every day. a glutton for punishment. the definition of insanity. i shut down chrome halfway through every battle in frustration.

4. Default

When your auto-team is lvl 161, 84, 359, 528 and you at 1396, against the other team of 1119, 1287, 1264, 350, and 1256, then there is something majorly messed up with the "balancing".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    When your auto-team is lvl 161, 84, 359, 528 and you at 1396, against the other team of 1119, 1287, 1264, 350, and 1256, then there is something majorly messed up with the "balancing".
    The problem is that matching costs time. People can be placed in battle very quickly if they get put into the next available slot as soon as they opt in, or they can keep people waiting, waiting, and waiting until a suitable match comes in.

Given how quickly battles can start, I suspect that people are just thrown into a battle as quickly as possible. The problem with making people wait is that humans often have short attention spans and may wander off after opting in if matching takes too long.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

I haven't battled much this week. Too big time sink for too poor experience. Rewards are OK. If the performance becomes tolerable at some point, it could be fun.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

7. Default

2 days now, eternally stuck in match up limbo. Going to drop rank and absolutely nothing I can do. Then, you decide the time is right for an arena? Really. Utter joke.

Most Arenas have happened around this time of year. They just didn't reschedule.

9. Default

I've heard that some people just put in the minimal hits to get the losing award of honor points and call it good. In other words, they don't really try. Its not uncommon to see people putting in maybe a few hundred damage points, while other teammates have put in several thousand. This gets highly frustrating for those of us that are trying to compete.
    What I would suggest is that the losing team loses two stars instead of one. Maybe even not getting any consolation points at all. This will hopefully make a wider gap between those that are wanting to put in good efforts, and those that are just "farming" losing points. Those that just put in the bare minimum hits will quickly drop down to the lower tiers, and not mess up things for those that want to dedicatedly compete.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    I've heard that some people just put in the minimal hits to get the losing award of honor points and call it good. In other words, they don't really try. Its not uncommon to see people putting in maybe a few hundred damage points, while other teammates have put in several thousand. This gets highly frustrating for those of us that are trying to compete.
    What I would suggest is that the losing team loses two stars instead of one. Maybe even not getting any consolation points at all. This will hopefully make a wider gap between those that are wanting to put in good efforts, and those that are just "farming" losing points. Those that just put in the bare minimum hits will quickly drop down to the lower tiers, and not mess up things for those that want to dedicatedly compete.
    on a good match, I get in 600 points, after clicking 60 or 70 times. On a bad match, I literally get in 1 or 2 hits, so I wouldnt read too much into the damage points...