Thread: Need Help

1. Default Need Help

Could anyone help me out? Where and how do I use my free rolls on treasure chests

2. Default Having Trouble with the Game

Haven't got any outcome from the daily pray in more than 2 months. also would like to know how to get lumber and Iron

Quote Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
    Could anyone help me out? Where and how do I use my free rolls on treasure chests
    Go to the Oracle tab in the game and select "chest". Select the chest you wish to roll and on the main page there should be a link to use your free roll.

Haven't got any outcome from the daily pray in more than 2 months. also would like to know how to get lumber and Iron
    What you mean by no outcome from daily pray? Daily prayer add points to Health/Defense/Stamina/Attack/Energy depending on which demi god you pray to.

As for lumber and iron, you get that from hitting people in Conquest, or from daily collections if your guild has lands to collect from.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 11-23-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Maybe you have already earned all the prizes from praying to that/those demigod/s and now you "only" get the increase on the related stat.
    You can go to Oracle // Demi-Power tab, then select the demi-god you are praying to and click in "View rewards" to see if you are done or not.

Regarding Iron-Lumber, apart from Mursilis' answer, you can usually* purchase them in the Mystic Emporium (Main page or Oracle // Mystical tab).
    *: I get any of them offered at least 4-5 times a week, but you know what happens when you need something...
    Last edited by Barathor; 11-23-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Grammar fix