Thread: Fix your stuff, Gaea....

Default Fix your stuff, Gaea....

Why is a Colloseum battle over BEFORE I can even get five hits in. This <stuff> feature drops almost EVERY effn hit I take. Wtf???
    Last edited by Mursilis; 11-23-2018 at 01:58 AM. Reason: language
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

The Colosseum event is a &*^%$#g joke. I've been in 3 battles today, and i still can't land most of my hits.

1st event took 17 minutes to get through 20 tokens . 17 ......... minutes of clicking.

2nd event after 5 mins of clicking I only reached 320 points.

3rd event, I was killed before I could land a hit. And I have 27,000 health.

Well done developers. Again you have developed another feature with doesnt benefit all.

3. Default

lol.. i doubt dev give a damn about all those issues, as long people are still spending on broken product..

Quote Originally Posted by leebs View Post
    lol.. i doubt dev give a damn about all those issues, as long people are still spending on broken product..
    Ofc they do give a damn. So many people are complaining (rightfully), that can't be good for the game.

this is a damn joke...at best/
    . Looking at the leaderboard, it appears to be a case of certain players being allowed to hit at will, while the rest of us are stuck in the mud
    Last edited by RABID; 12-03-2018 at 08:43 PM.

6. Default

I'm just happy to have new content, regardless of if you can play it or not.

Alan the Humble

Quote Originally Posted by alindustrial View Post
    I'm just happy to have new content, regardless of if you can play it or not.

Alan the Humble
    You are setting the bar really low, my dude

I guess Colosseum works if you don't mind spamming clicks - tried that for a while, with limited success. Of course such behaviour further adds to the performance problems. Maybe the performance is better if you live closer to the servers.

Currently I settled on signing up for games (when I remember to) and leaving the battle to the others. That's both selfish and unsatisfying, but I don't want to give up on Colosseum and its rewards yet.

Beside this, the battle times are rather meh for Europeans. The second time window (8pm to 11pm PST) turns into 5am to 8am Central European Time (CET) - no matter whether you are employed, self-employed or unemployed, you likely won't play at this time. I get that most well-paying customers live in the US, but given the cap to weekly honor points, it might be better to get rid of static times completely.
    Damage and loot spreadsheet # Wikia: Piercing and Resistance # 15m+ gold medals without FPs: All