Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matchmaking unavailable at the moment, please try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    The info is in-game, in the forums and also in the wiki:

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Colosseum

This is a screen shot from FireFox:
    [...]

And of course the game is not for everybody, its players are supposed to be able to read and perform basic clicking.
    I wish I could like posts on these forums.

2. Default

S o why do you put it out for us average players? Been playing this for many years, so I will be exlcluded? Go **** yourself!

3. Default

You helped me decide me, I will uninstall this app since you think some of us is unworthy! Been thinking of it for a long and now you gave me a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Wood View Post
    You helped me decide me, I will uninstall this app since you think some of us is unworthy! Been thinking of it for a long and now you gave me a reason!
    Nice. See you in a few months or years I guess. Since you already deleted the app in 2014, and maybe other times after that, who knows.

(no one said anyone was not worthy though)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Wood View Post
    Not in Firefox, want me to take a screenshot? Someone havent done his homework, this game is not for everybody!
    I just accessed the Colosseum with Chorme, IE and Firefox. The ? in the upper right corner appears and works for all three. If you aren't seeing it, probably some add-on you have running that is blocking it.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"