Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum battles Countdowns

Arrow Colosseum battles Countdowns

Until it's implemented in-game, I created countdowns for the 2 Colosseum battles starting times.

--- Colosseum 1st battle start (10:00-13:00 PST) ---

--- Colosseum 2nd battle start (20:00-23:00 PST) ---

Just click the links
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-22-2018 at 04:24 PM.

2. Default

looks good TY

thank you muchly ��

sure beats converting whatever time zone CA is in to Australian Eastern Summer Standard Time!

I appreciate this and wish (I know... wishes and hands) CA would get on this in game.
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1408026954 Walking tall and carrying a big sword. Naked because armor chafes. Hey! I was talking about a shield, ya perv!

So... many... null... clicks...

6. Default

How on earth can this feature be this screwed up? This is insane. Bring back the world monster, at least we knew why we weren't getting anywhere.

7. Default

Great so because of GMT we completely miss one time zone as 4am to 7am (20:00-23:00 PST)

Quote Originally Posted by tags66 View Post
    Great so because of GMT we completely miss one time zone as 4am to 7am (20:00-23:00 PST)
    That would be true no matter what time they picked, someone is going to have it at a less than stellar time for them personally.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tags66 View Post
    That would be true no matter what time they picked, someone is going to have it at a less than stellar time for them personally.
    And frankly seeing how quickly you can reach the weekly limit for points, it doesn't matter much if you miss 1 of the 2 daily battles. Unless you want to be the very best and have 74 stars at Gladiator rank like Precious has currently :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Just admit it, this is a trainwreck, a fiasco, a total meltdown!