Thread: Colloseum - cannot continue

Default Colloseum - cannot continue

I successfully participated in two different battles, then after the second ended got put into this screen

If I click Invite is ask me to pick people from my army. Problem is I picked solo to join the feature, and according to the screen my team was full anyway. When I press Quit I am dropped out of the group, but cannot do anything else afterwards.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Same here...

3. Default

Ditto. Guess we wait til next session....ahhh CA

You're lucky, I got that after the first battle :P (where I lost in about 30 sec but that's another matter )

No third battle for me as well, after first two, even though i havent clicked 'quit' yet.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

6. Default

Have already passed this along to the team. Sorry for the issues

What about compensation for the malfunctions? Some people can't play at all while others already ranked up.

8. Default

I'm frozen. I can quit I can't invite. And I've been in this limbo since the battle started. No enjoying this at all

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    What about compensation for the malfunctions? Some people can't play at all while others already ranked up.
    Um, no. It's day 1. And there is a cap on the amount of rewards you can get per week with this feature. So if you intend to get max rewards, no one can actually get ahead of you.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Um, no. It's day 1. And there is a cap on the amount of rewards you can get per week with this feature. So if you intend to get max rewards, no one can actually get ahead of you.
    There is a cap on rewards?? I demand compensation.