Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum = Team Battle?

Performance improved a bit, but it is still terrible.

I hope they recalculate week limit every day (the last 7 days) instead of at fixed day in a week.
    It is not cool to reset week limit to 0 for everyone at the same day. Peak traffic is expected after week limit drop to zero suddenly.
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by good man View Post
    I hope they recalculate week limit every day (the last 7 days) instead of at fixed day in a week.
    It is not cool to reset week limit to 0 for everyone at the same day. Peak traffic is expected after week limit drop to zero suddenly.
    Check your game, my points just reset and it has certainly not been a week. So seems they may have in fact picked a specific day for the points to reset for everyone.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Check your game, my points just reset and it has certainly not been a week. So seems they may have in fact picked a specific day for the points to reset for everyone.
    Yes it seems they picked Monday, before the first battle of the day (PST), which is logical IMO.

It's been 6 days since the first Colosseum battle (Tuesday, Nov. 20 at 10 a.m PST). So the first week was 1 day shorter. From now on it should be a full week every time, with a reset every Monday before the first battle probably, like today.

It should be noted that only the limit was reset, nothing else (which also sounds very logical to me). Meaning that you keep all earned Honor Points (you can see your current amount in the Shop tab), and you also keep your rank.
    Last edited by gogoo; 11-26-2018 at 02:44 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rgr View Post
    @Stumpmaster press the colosseum home button every 10sec or so, need to refresh, doesnt take you auto in, not for me at least

thank you. one less problem for me.

6. Default

Why do I get demoted from 4 to 1 star in Gold IV after losing only 1 battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Darko757 View Post
    Why do I get demoted from 4 to 1 star in Gold IV after losing only 1 battle?
    Check your battle log to see if the battle was counted multiple times.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

8. Default

Jumping between 3* Silver I and Gold IV is inconsistent and odd.

Sometimes after a win (at 3* Silver I) it goes to (zero* Gold IV). At other times it stays at 3* Silver I and then the following a win it jumps to 1* Gold IV.

Quote Originally Posted by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ View Post

Sometimes after a win (at 3* Silver I) it goes to (zero* Gold IV). At other times it stays at 3* Silver I and then the following a win it jumps to 1* Gold IV.
    Are you sure?

For me it's always been like this:
    I go from Silver I 3 stars to Gold IV 1 star.
    Then if I lose, I remain in Gold IV with 0 star.
    If I lose again, I'm back in Silver I, but with 2 stars.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Are you sure?

For me it's always been like this:
    I go from Silver I 3 stars to Gold IV 1 star.
    Then if I lose, I remain in Gold IV with 0 star.
    If I lose again, I'm back in Silver I, but with 2 stars.
    Yes it has happened 3 times on the promotion side this week. I have not paid a lot of attention on the relegation but what you say feels right, going to zero* Gold IV. But I'm not risking it this time as a Gold IV.

Quote Originally Posted by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ View Post

Separate issue during the first 4 days of this 2nd week (upto Thu. eve UK time). Playing as a Warrior set up with WW, just would not work as a first action. Refreshing pages, or even jumping straight to the join- view defenders team-view attackers, would not activate WW as a first action. Losing lots of time, I find playing a rogue pretty effective, chilled and useful. This approach midst Arena will maintain the suspect sanity. )
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 12-01-2018 at 11:58 PM.