Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 193

Thread: Colosseum = Team Battle?

  1. #171

    Default

    Further proof that the Colosseum is at least a semi-permanent feature IMO: Treasure Island just started!

  2. Default

    What fun, I could get almost the exact same experience just hitting F5 for 3 hours....
    Managed to use all of 5/20 tokens in the 5 minutes it took for the other team to destroy us..... what is the trick?
    How do the other guys always preempt MY token spending?
    I hit attack and it does nothing but somehow my health is constantly dropping as the opponent(s) seems to get every shot in.
    I hit my weekly max so I'm happy to leave this aggravating waste of time for a while.
    I haven't been this annoyed at a game since I quit dealing with Zynga.....

  3. Default

    Blue orbs.

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Question

    If the points are "week limited", does that mean all honor points earned within a WEEK will reset to zero unless you use them?
    Last edited by Al is Roger; 11-24-2018 at 10:37 PM.

  5. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al is Roger View Post
    If the points are "week limited", does that mean all honor points earned within a WEEK will reset to zero unless you use them?
    I hope not, that would be stupid.
    Also if that were the case, no one would ever be able to buy the Time Keeper (20,000 points) as the maximum weekly limit is 10,800 points at Gladiator.

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default

    The way I read it is that the 10800 points refers to the number points needed to get to gladiator rank for the TIME of a week. But you are not limited to only earning 10800 points.

  7. #177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al is Roger View Post
    The way I read it is that the 10800 points refers to the number points needed to get to gladiator rank for the TIME of a week. But you are not limited to only earning 10800 points.
    No that's not how it works. Earning points doesn't make you rank up. You also earn points when you lose.
    To rank up, you only need to win matches.

    Ranking up allows you to earn more points per match & more points per week. It's not the other way around.

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    No that's not how it works. Earning points doesn't make you rank up. You also earn points when you lose.
    To rank up, you only need to win matches.

    Ranking up allows you to earn more points per match & more points per week. It's not the other way around.
    Right, so the honor points you gain are capped per week, but carry over from one week to the next. So if you're gold rank this week, you can get up to 6k honor points. If you don't spend them and stay gold next week, you can have 12k honor points by weeks end.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

  9. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Right, so the honor points you gain are capped per week, but carry over from one week to the next. So if you're gold rank this week, you can get up to 6k honor points. If you don't spend them and stay gold next week, you can have 12k honor points by weeks end.
    When is the reset point to start the cap again for each week?

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    When is the reset point to start the cap again for each week?
    I'd assume when it first started. But that's only a guess.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •