Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum = Team Battle?

1. Default

Here is my quick take on Colosseum so far...

1. Lag, lag, lag, lag, and more lag. By the time one of my hits finally goes through, the battle is usually over, or at least all the viable targets are deaded.
    2. The matchmaking is absolutely abysmal. My double-digit mini usually gets paired up with -- and competing against -- several unicorns. Makes me feel quite useless in battle.
    3. Probably due to point #1, I'm not always getting rewarded with all my battle points. For example, the battle log says I should have 1300 BP's, but only 580 appear.

As a strong PvPer, my interest in this event is rapidly dwindling by the hour. But on a positive note, it appears that the Unbind Stone is much easier to obtain now.

Very often when I click "Attack" or "Perform action" button, I get the blue swirling ball, but nothing happens and my screen is reset.
    Very frustrating.
    Why is there something rather than nothing?

3. Default

Matchmaking is now in progress, battle will start automatically when an opponent is found.

HOW LONG should I wait?? It's been 20 minutes so far?
    Last edited by Stumpmaster; 11-21-2018 at 07:50 PM.

4. Default

WOW!!!! I was excited to see this happen, silly me.

5. Default

I'm so glad I can click the button 18 times and still have all 18 tokens; actually makes the rare occurrence of getting to use a token seem fun, new, and exciting.....
    Unlike the Colosseum
    Last edited by cat13; 11-21-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Total mess on my end. Can't get into battles clearly, blue ball, battle over or reset before I can even see what's going on. Really bad directions and lack of intuitive game play. Might have been fun. Better testing before next try on this one.

7. Default

@Stumpmaster press the colosseum home button every 10sec or so, need to refresh, doesnt take you auto in, not for me at least
    Last edited by rgr; 11-21-2018 at 09:18 PM.

I can confirm it doesn't take you automatically to battle, have to keep refreshing the screen, battles are me vs blue ball and opponents being able to get their hits in while the blue ball goes away and does nothing, I have yet to run out of tokens

my new tactic

1 enter Colosseum, join Single, return to CA home page
    2 come back later
    3 enter Colosseum, Quit Team, return to CA home page
    4 return to step 1

I am getting 50% win rate and no spinning blue balls ��

Quote Originally Posted by just Doug View Post
    my new tactic

1 enter Colosseum, join Single, return to CA home page
    2 come back later
    3 enter Colosseum, Quit Team, return to CA home page
    4 return to step 1

I am getting 50% win rate and no spinning blue balls ��
    If you don't mind the rank and just want to earn easy honor point to reach your week limit, play at most 40 battles every week (all lose => +90) will reach week limit 3600.
    It seems the honor point is auto collected after each battle completed, so just join a team, hit is optional, play ca as usual pace, let diligent team leader to match next battle after current battle end.
    Get 2 unbind stone or +10 free skill points every 3 weeks. It sounds good deal, is it?
    Last edited by good man; 11-22-2018 at 02:41 AM. Reason: fix wrong week limit
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.