Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum = Team Battle?

Default Colosseum = Team Battle?

I just saw this. Not sure if this is supposed to be the new Team Battle that was promised.

***The above picture is not mine. I saw it was posted from one of CA groups chat.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 11-19-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

My suspicion is that confuse will dominate a 5x5 format even more than it already does the 10x10.. This will make some mages extremely happy but overall will not be good for the game ( unless there is a special spell defect general/ ability implemented as has been suggested elsewhere )

yup some skills really do need at check up. fuzz and guardian been two of them

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    yup some skills really do need at check up. fuzz and guardian been two of them
    If that is the case, then please do a super nerf on Warrior's WW, b/c that is one of the most overpower in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    If that is the case, then please do a super nerf on Warrior's WW, b/c that is one of the most overpower in the game.
    No, Syren is the most overpowered thing in the game. Warrior WW comes close third, after Guardian/Sentinel with high level / highly promoted Joan/Tyrant.

Confuse, Guardian, and WW were all fine at some point in distant past. Power creep just boosted them more than anything else.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

acturally no it is not. and i do think you meen confidence not ww. ww in it self does not do much damage(crazy high level damage rune do) an average ww/confidence is easy countered by ANY class/player/general. just score a winning hit on the warrior and it goes down.
    Last edited by hansa; 11-19-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Warrior damage is combination of many things. Essentially, damage rune bonus gets multiplied a lot for Warrior, which produces stupendous results.

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

fuzz/guardian has no counter by all classes/any generals

Anyway, I'm betting Free Chest Roll and a thousand Shining Greatswords on Confuse-battle here. Because random team means you don't care about team, only about yourself, and winner likely is declared by points.

Unless this is not GB format. Something completely new instead?

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    fuzz/guardian has no counter by all classes/any generals
    I have seen as high as 10K WW from a warrior, 10K to the main target and 10K each of the side targets = 30K with just 1 token. If that is not overpower, I am not sure what is. I agree that Confuse is also ridiculous crazy as well. I do not think guardian is overpower, it is barely countering warrior WW/Confidence.

Cleric is the only under power class in this game, from the very beginning.