Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov/Dec Castle Age. Any Holiday Celebrations?

Default Nov/Dec Castle Age. Any Holiday Celebrations?

It is already mid November, and the crazy weeks of Holidays are about to start. What we want to know is... Should we expect to see any promotions or Castle Age celebrations over the Holiday Season?

Ghost probably has an idea, but I don't know if he can share any specifics with us early.

If we can not get an official response, then it is up to us to speculate with either
    (1) what we expect might happen or
    (2) go totally wild with what we wish would happen.

I will start with
    (1) perhaps a new promotion or FP discount sale.
    (2) new seasons. Lol. I know, coming soon! (tm)
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

2. Default

Arena event ! It usually happen on year end
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

3. Default

A real Arena!!!!!!

We have some votes for an arena, our holiday tradition.

any other thoughts on what we might see?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Arena would be nice, as long defensive wins does not award points.

I want free stuff, like chest rolls.
    Last edited by Revolver Blast; 11-15-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Treasure Island!
    free stuff & peaceful...

I love Promos that give me extras because I bought it... much better for my buying style than getting more stuff by buying more (I only do $20 a month/promo anymore).

I would love it if sending gifts to make something special was a thing again. It would have to be based off of Army Codes, I guess since while I know my guild mates' names... and a couple FB friends' names ... I still have FB CA friends who only seldom post anything about the game (but still play) and then there are the ios friends who might still play.

Or maybe a "Holiday Season" from Now errr Nov to January where monsters drop a part, fighting drops a part, defending monsters/lands drops a part. Possibly some sleek (not velvet) red boots that drop something sometimes when you use them in your load-out. Like maybe an extra army member for those who don't have at least 501. Or 1 skill point. Or 1 Favor Point. And it has the least def/att of all boots (gotta have some kind of penalty).
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1408026954 Walking tall and carrying a big sword. Naked because armor chafes. Hey! I was talking about a shield, ya perv!

Quote Originally Posted by mistymage View Post
    I would love it if sending gifts to make something special was a thing again. It would have to be based off of Army Codes, I guess since while I know my guild mates' names... and a couple FB friends' names ... I still have FB CA friends who only seldom post anything about the game (but still play) and then there are the ios friends who might still play. .
    I've heard reports of army codes being shared too, so they'd need to find out another way.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

The Dexter event has to be somewhere in the archives, dust it off and throw it out there for the holidays.......