Thread: Weigh recent win/loss heavily in guild match ups

Default Weigh recent win/loss heavily in guild match ups

I think it would be beneficial to weigh recent ( the last 10 battles perhaps ) win/ loss more heavily in the 100v match ups algorithm .The present method seems to inherently cycle match ups between those that are too easy and impossibly hard . Increasing the likelihood that guilds will face opponents where they have a more balanced win/ loss ratio I think would be welcomed by many.

fits with my old suggestion: make 2 ligaīs for 100īs: 1) for those that like multi-accounting/pws. and 2) for the old school play style of 1 player = 1 accounts. will make the game more fun for both types of play style. if they fight players,playing same style of play. those who like multi-accounting style, can even get one more thing going for them in battle: see witch guild switch accounts fastest.
    will those with the 1 player = 1 account style, will not have to see that many swirling blue balls anymore in battles.
    as it is now i just look a the guild names,if the are a guild of type 1. i just do not enter battles anymore.(gbs/100īs) simple because i will give no action to those types,and servers go crazy with swirling blue balls.basically making the game unplayable for the first 10-15 minuts.(only in 10īs,were many of them have a hard time switching accounts fast in the end of it, if it is a close one).
    Last edited by hansa; 11-11-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    ....... I just look a the guild names,if the are a guild of type 1. I just do not enter battles anymore.(gbs/100īs) simple because I will give no action to those types,and servers go crazy with swirling blue balls.basically making the game unplayable for the first 10-15 minutes.
    I think more and more real players are doing this, if you see you've drawn a skank guild just don't enter and let them fap away at their keyboards for their hollow win

yes they are,that is why the game needs to find away to make both types happy to battle. my kind (1=1) have lost any point in using $ on the game to improve that 1 toon. why spend on it wenn you can basicaly only join 50% of the battles if you want a fair fight? in the other 50% you can join only to see youre toon getting f..k over by players holding 5 toons each(the main/the healer/the guardian/the rogue/the cleaner).

Could we not try the K.I.S.S EFFECT .... Keep it Stupid Simple. Depending on your standing you then can only be teamed up with another (they could be 50 below or above in tables) I guess its not that easy or worth a try? Can't say I know whats involved in terms of (can they do it)

6. Default

Last 10 battles I think we have one won 1 or 2. Most do not enter the top 25 guilds matches except hardcore members for guild coins. More of the actives sitting in keep to build tokens until the end which if often only an hour or so.
    Its been a cycle but does seem worse of late on matchups

Yup..EV rank say for top 50 guilds and Vanguard does not meet them.
    Need a way to nurf those health towers that are weak but 20k+ health with warrior in keep with 40k health guarding. Game has not kept up..fewer join and many just do daily stuff and move on.
    Even the big guilds are often late to show these days then finish it in an hour. If you hit for 3k+ and 6-8 like that a tower goes down pretty fast.
    Just to predictable

True
    I guess what we know is that its a hard fix, you'll never get the balance back. Might be they have given up on battle seasons. The Art work doesn't allow for a purchase button.

That was just a cheap shot. I'm better than that. Seasons were/are something you had to work for. As a guild and personal goals, shouldn't cost a penny.

I've given the problem a little more thought since last post. Not sure about AB/GB battles due to the fact not set by CA clock (are 10v10 a problem?) Sorry in advance if not a new idea. Or if too far out. I'm guessing before I start it will involve to much work but here goes
    Fixtures that work like a pyramid. Why leave it too random.

Give us a unique Id and put us in groups (128, 256)

If you had 256 guilds in a group, that's 128 different opponents (spreading the love already) just by top half vs bottom half.

You then keep dividing the group like a pyramid, until all fixtures are complete. You could put that on a loop, or make groups for different days.