Thread: Anyone using Thane?

1. Default Anyone using Thane?

Was just wondering if anyone was using Thane at all. Was curious on how he would fit in a general alliance. I would love to use him in an alliance with Layla but dont know if you can use them together. Can anyone confirm if they can work together. Looking for ideas on how to fit him in somewhere.

Thank You

Blog Entries

I think Thane negates both players' pierce & resistance? If that's the case, he's really only good for old school PvP builds that don't have top Pierce & Resist stuffs.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

Seems from what I been reading he would be best used in defensive purposes. Also I believe that Thane must be the Master General in the Alliance, Can someone let me know if Im wrong. Also looking for suggestions that if Thane does head the alliance who would be the primary and secondary generals. Right now I would go if I had to use one a Thane-Katherine-Hera. If there are better generals that could be used any information would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Um... Defense is for sissies. Srsly. How often do you actually look at your feed? Even in a guild battle format, you're better off using Daphne/Tora/Krystalina on defense.

Stop trying to make Thane a thing. Thane will never be a thing.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 11-06-2018 at 11:31 PM.
    ~VoV~

Thane is a gamble that is not worth it for me.
    I presume could be worth it in defense to some people. If they don't expect to bounce anyone, maybe they could bounce someone sometimes with Thane in defense? Whether that would make any difference is another matter of course.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD