Thread: Server overload at end of Halloween event

Default Server overload at end of Halloween event

Blue spinning bowls, can't get all hits on monsters to register, problems getting monster public, and the list goes on. It made gaming life tough trying to advance the last 30 minutes or so.

What where you guys up against?
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

2. Default

I could only get the server to accept about one out of every four hits toward the end. Fortunately, it didn't make or break me. I just wanted some insurance that I wouldn't drop down a tier.

1. 1 hit on chromus, all misses lol?
    2. the vargulis i summoned and went public, it died in a matter of minutes and i only got in 130m, with the rest misses?
    3. half screen using facebook
    4. blue balls using web3
    5. blue faced when all the monsters in public list dies in less than 5 min
    6. bsod when i keep jamming the keyboard
    7. blue day when i couldnt convert 400+ remaining candies to latern. ( What is latern btw?) (I forgot to save energy)

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    1. 1 hit on chromus, all misses lol?
    2. the vargulis i summoned and went public, it died in a matter of minutes and i only got in 130m, with the rest misses?
    3. half screen using facebook
    4. blue balls using web3
    5. blue faced when all the monsters in public list dies in less than 5 min
    6. bsod when i keep jamming the keyboard
    7. blue day when i couldnt convert 400+ remaining candies to latern. ( What is latern btw?) (I forgot to save energy)
    I think the half screen on Facebook has been going on for a few hours. I use Web3, but I heard several complaining.

Game was slightly unstable in the last few minutes. For those on the fence of top 1K, like me, it was a nervous moment.
    Last edited by starbearer; 11-06-2018 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starbearer View Post
    I think the half screen on Facebook has been going on for a few hours. I use Web3, but I heard several complaining.

Game was slightly unstable in the last few minutes. For those on the fence of top 1K, like me, it was a nervous moment.
    how did u fare? I managed 500+ with 139+ laterns, could have gotten maybe 270+ laterns if i have more energy
    but i dont figure i can be in top 75 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    how did u fare? I managed 500+ with 139+ laterns, could have gotten maybe 270+ laterns if i have more energy
    but i dont figure i can be in top 75 anyway.
    Got 872 with 122 lanterns. Unfortunately my legendary chest yielded Wraith King, which, by general consensus, happens to be the worst of the lot. I'm trying to make out how I can fit him in anything...

I didn't have enough to get in the top brackets, at least I didn't want to risk it, though I had a few level up potions. In the last half hour, positions near the 1K changed rapidly as more and more tried to get in the bracket, maybe some hoarders too, converting last minute candies. I think most stopped at 120 or 121, I jumped from 950-something to 872 with just one candy...

Frantic jostling..

However, once the event ended, all those monsters like Vargulis which were active, are now sitting idle with barely an attack, heh. They were going like hot cakes just before the end.

7. Default

still half screen on face book , this game sucks