Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: cheating in the halloween event?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    You forgot to say "Murica, Fvc& Yeah!" while you wear your red hat and imagine that 'murica is #1 in anything aside from gun violence, corporate welfare, and incarcerating your own citizens...
    And thank gawd he's ruining your country and he's REALLY not my president. It's like actual proof that the president is just a figurehead and any idiot can be handed the job, as if Bush wasn't proof enough.
    No real opinion about the OP, but jay-suz, the way some people try to push their politics EVERYWHERE, and act like they're automatically correct because....well, actually, they're ALWAYS correct and *never* wrong, just ask them....and, of course, anyone they disagree with about anything is SOOOO STUPID they MUST be 'on the other side'
    And really, the OP sounds more like a 'Dey Toork Uhr Jerbs!" MAGA-types....
    *tosses match over shoulder and walks away
    You sound triggered.

2. Default

Wow, a lot of trolls or otherwise bored people on this one. I only made the point that a level 600 with 800 lanterns and NO RUNES is suspect. Most rational people would agree. A lot of people here have just perfected the art of disagreement...

Nobody knows this guy. Everybody who isn’t ignorant knows that there have been some outrageous exploits throughout the years but all you argumentative wankers jump to the theoretical defense...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmoon69 View Post
    Wow, a lot of trolls or otherwise bored people on this one. I only made the point that a level 600 with 800 lanterns and NO RUNES is suspect. Most rational people would agree. A lot of people here have just perfected the art of disagreement...

Nobody knows this guy. Everybody who isnít ignorant knows that there have been some outrageous exploits throughout the years but all you argumentative wankers jump to the theoretical defense...
    Actually, no, you did -not- make the point that the stated situation is suspect. You quite -literally- called it cheating and it could be argued that you called someone out on what you perceive to be cheating at that.

What followed was people who asked for evidence (which you did not have), people who suggested that maybe you were mistaken (who you accused of not having thought things through) and people who had first hand experience with playing in the ways that were described (who you did not believe).

Personally I thought that perhaps you were just looking to understand something that you didn't quite understand when you started this thread but it's obvious now that you have no intention of being open minded. Given that this thread can't go anywhere good and the fact that the event has been over for a while now, I'm ending this discussion (if you can call it that).

If you have any evidence of cheating in this event or for future events then by all means, provide it to support and/or Ghost as you happen to come by it so that it can be properly looked at.

Thanks!
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max