Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: cheating in the halloween event?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmoon69 View Post
    Fun, Batw will grind his teeth as he sleeps tonight. A fitting end
    I finished with 86 JoLís, which was enough to get the crystals pack so I am very pleased with my rewards and will sleep happy tonight. I wasnít sure it could be done but got lots of green & red crystals over the weekend so now I can level several of my generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    got wraith king from my chest, the most awesome general in the history of CA, takes my 41 attack to 60 every hundred or so hits. How can I ever thank the devs for this great boon!!!!!
    After 3 MKs and a Hera, scales balanced and gave me a Wraith King. I've no idea what I'm supposed to do with this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    got wraith king from my chest, the most awesome general in the history of CA, takes my 41 attack to 60 every hundred or so hits. How can I ever thank the devs for this great boon!!!!!
    Obviously an overpowered general. I demand a nerf!!!
    ~VoV~

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Obviously an overpowered general. I demand a nerf!!!
    Only if its a really BIG nerf, cause WK power demands it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starbearer View Post
    After 3 MKs and a Hera, scales balanced and gave me a Wraith King. I've no idea what I'm supposed to do with this.
    First, you must giggle maniacally.
    Step B is to chain zergy.
    #3 .......
    And finally, PROFIT!!!
    ~VoV~

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmoon69 View Post
    I am going to call BS on you finishing top hundred without spending money as my MH has over 7k stam and 2600E and finishes these in top 300, with purchasing promo and having some saved potions.
    I once finished 27th in a Meteorite. With 1193 gold meteorites. This number is not fictional, I actually saved data for myself because I was really salty not being able to stay top25, and having a memory of the final stats was the least for personal satisfaction.

and all this has been done for FREE.
    Many refills and FPs were used, saved from the past, but still haven't ever, EVER, bought a single FP. And I'm way above level 2000.

"A level 640 has accumulated roughly 2.4 million xp total since level 1." you also said, wondering if it's possible to stash so many Laterns in such short EXP gap.
    Yes it is.
    If you pretend that all candies dropped at 200 stamina hits, even if you assume (and that's totally not happening) that every 200stam hit brought 600 EXP, it adds up to a total of 844*3*600 = ~1.5M EXP. In those 2.4M EXP there's definitely room for those many Laterns.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Blog Entries

Why is this thread still active? Any unfound and unwarranted accusations of cheating should be directed to Support, so that the devs and customer support can ignore it.

Lower level players with a high LSI build have a distinct advantage in Meteorite and similar events, just as PvP builds have an advantage in Arenas and such. Stop being petty and jealous and accept the facts laid out in front of you already.

You're one of those 'not my president' types with the crocheted ***** hat aren't you?
    ~VoV~

8. Default

You're one of those 'not my president' types with the crocheted ***** hat aren't you?
    You forgot to say "Murica, Fvc& Yeah!" while you wear your red hat and imagine that 'murica is #1 in anything aside from gun violence, corporate welfare, and incarcerating your own citizens...
    And thank gawd he's ruining your country and he's REALLY not my president. It's like actual proof that the president is just a figurehead and any idiot can be handed the job, as if Bush wasn't proof enough.
    No real opinion about the OP, but jay-suz, the way some people try to push their politics EVERYWHERE, and act like they're automatically correct because....well, actually, they're ALWAYS correct and *never* wrong, just ask them....and, of course, anyone they disagree with about anything is SOOOO STUPID they MUST be 'on the other side'
    And really, the OP sounds more like a 'Dey Toork Uhr Jerbs!" MAGA-types....
    *tosses match over shoulder and walks away

9. Default

I miss the days when a thread was officially dead as soon as someone got called "Hitler"...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Why is this thread still active? Any unfound and unwarranted accusations of cheating should be directed to Support, so that the devs and customer support can ignore it.

Lower level players with a high LSI build have a distinct advantage in Meteorite and similar events, just as PvP builds have an advantage in Arenas and such. Stop being petty and jealous and accept the facts laid out in front of you already.

The thread author actually stopped this conversation on Tuesday, people like you and me went on with more posts :P
    I hope you refered to them with last question, not to me, cause as you can read I'm actually on your side of opinions. I don't even have a president :/

The chill nowadays is a rare thing, isn't it.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 11-11-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.