Thread: Missing Elite Dragonslayer Bow from Keep and Archives

Angry Missing Elite Dragonslayer Bow from Keep and Archives

I purchased the Elite Dragonslayer Bow long ago from the conquest shop, yet it neither shows up in my keep or archives. This prevents me from getting the Hunter Archive bonus as well and not being able to make the Magmaflame.

It has been a known glitch for quite awhile, sending in a support ticket should resolve your issue.
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

I assume u had the necessary requirements when purchasing it from Path Shop?

Its a known issue when someone collects items from Conquest Path Shop, through other means,
    to encounter this kind of situation.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Sent in a support ticket and they were very fast in fixing the issue and I wouldn't know what Fadasmax said about obtaining through "other Means". I have well over 400k Hunter points and 214 mithril medals.

I've sent three different support tickets since this past spring and they still haven't fixed it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    I've sent three different support tickets since this past spring and they still haven't fixed it.
    At least you can send a ticket. Their support system keeps telling me internal error, so therefore not able to send a ticket. Wish there was an email you could send the issues to. Thatís 82 Attack Iím missing.

HolyGrail