Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Meteorite & similar events: Stamina & Energy hits - Strategy

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Meteorite & similar events: Stamina & Energy hits - Strategy

    Hey guys!

    I know it's already been discussed, but it's hard to find info in all the previous threads.

    Also, now that we've had a fair number of this event, maybe people know more about it / have adapted their strategy.


    My question is simply:
    What amount of stamina & energy do you use for a hit on a monster to maximize your meteorite gains?

    I usually use 300 energy to heal, and 60 stamina to attack.


    Energy:
    300 energy isn't 100%, so it's not overhitting, and has a good chance of giving a meteorite/candy. I find using less energy kinda frustrating.
    Also I think that's the max you can spend at once. Or is there a 200 energy button on some monsters that I'm forgetting about?

    Stamina:
    I'm not sure about stamina. Maybe I should do 150 or even 200 hits? Or more?
    I don't think 200 is 100% chance. Is 250 (Orc King) 100%? Or 300?


    In the end, as long as you're not overhitting, maybe there's no bad strategy? That is, if your chance of getting a meteorite is linearly related to the amount of stamina spent (which seems to be the case?).
    Does it just depend on whether you like gambling (smaller hits) or not (bigger hits)?


    Also, just to be sure: Every hit chance is independent, right? Meaning, if you do a 1000 stam hit, you won't have more chance at getting a meteorite in the next hits?


    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Sure, here is a 200 energy button on plenty of monsters.
    I use that with generals i wanna level up using energy and not my already maxed out Barbarus.

    I go with 150 stam hits.
    One extra reason is 60 stam hits reduce my chances of reaching Legendary/3 epic dmg, especially on bigger mobs, in time.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    Sure, here is a 200 energy button on plenty of monsters.
    I use that with generals i wanna level up using energy and not my already maxed out Barbarus.
    Ah, I thought I had seen those buttons (pretty much never use above 40 ene to heal though). But I checked on the latest, "hardest" mobs (Chromus, Varg...) and there wasn't one so I thought I had dreamt it ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    I go with 150 stam hits.
    One extra reason is 60 stam hits reduce my chances of reaching Legendary/3 epic dmg, especially on bigger mobs, in time.
    Fair enough reason for public mobs, I myself did that a few times...

  4. Default

    I still play around with it, assuming it could be tweaked from one event to the next without us knowing it.

    I seem to get a better payout with all the "instant treasures" by investing about 50 stamina or 100 energy per click, but it is frustratingly slow, as you say. I don't use my triple-hit generals as often as I used to do.

  5. Default

    I use 100 stam hits and 100 Energy Strengthen. I summon a Valhalla at the start of the event and usually solo it, or I summon a varg and a Valhalla, use them as much as I can, then turn them public. I do not use triple hit generals, as there is no space for one in my alliance. I use Solara, MK and Sephora for these events as I am an energy based LSI build. The best thing is that there is very little stamina/energy wasted in my play style, as you are burning both energy and stamina in small amounts instead of having 600 stamina and 400 energy with only 100 XP to level up.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I still play around with it, assuming it could be tweaked from one event to the next without us knowing it.

    I seem to get a better payout with all the "instant treasures" by investing about 50 stamina or 100 energy per click, but it is frustratingly slow, as you say. I don't use my triple-hit generals as often as I used to do.
    Thx for your input!


    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I use 100 stam hits and 100 Energy Strengthen. I summon a Valhalla at the start of the event and usually solo it, or I summon a varg and a Valhalla, use them as much as I can, then turn them public. I do not use triple hit generals, as there is no space for one in my alliance. I use Solara, MK and Sephora for these events as I am an energy based LSI build. The best thing is that there is very little stamina/energy wasted in my play style, as you are burning both energy and stamina in small amounts instead of having 600 stamina and 400 energy with only 100 XP to level up.
    Thx. If you had space for Barbarus is your alliance, would you use 300 energy at once instead of 100?
    I saw a post of your when I was looking for info before where you said: "I agree with the average being less. I am averaging 4 drops per 1800 energy spent (3X100 hits, times six)."
    Or did you change your mind for another reason?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Or did you change your mind for another reason?
    I changed my mind because I was getting too much wasted stamina and energy. I mean I had to wait for at least 300 stam to attack, but that led to me having like 3 XP required and 300 stam+200-300 energy on hand. This wasted my energy. I switched out Barb and added Solara. As I have 600 stamina without Solara, using Barb wastes 400 stamina when I fill up (this was pointed out to me in a PM from another member of the forums). So I now use Solara and do not use triple hitters.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I changed my mind because I was getting too much wasted stamina and energy. I mean I had to wait for at least 300 stam to attack, but that led to me having like 3 XP required and 300 stam+200-300 energy on hand. This wasted my energy. I switched out Barb and added Solara. As I have 600 stamina without Solara, using Barb wastes 400 stamina when I fill up (this was pointed out to me in a PM from another member of the forums). So I now use Solara and do not use triple hitters.
    Alright I get it. Thanks!

  9. #9

    Default

    so in conclusion 100 stamina 100 energy for these events?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    so in conclusion 100 stamina 100 energy for these events?
    What I believe is that the chance of getting a meteorite is linearly related to the amount of stamina spent.

    If that is true (which I'm not sure of), then it doesn't matter which button you use as long as you don't "overhit". Because certain amounts of stamina and energy give a 100% chance at a drop (I think?), so if you use more stamina or energy than those amounts, you're wasting resources.

    I believe for stamina, 200 hits give almost a 100% chance at a drop, so doing bigger hits would waste stamina.

    For energy, I would say 300 hits give a 75%+ chance at a drop, so doing 500 or 600 hits would waste energy.

    Then it's a personal choice: if you like certainty, use big amounts of stam/ene; If you like gambling, use smaller amounts.
    But in the end, with a very large number of clicks, the number of meteorites you will earn per stamina/energy used probably won't differ much.


    Be aware though that what I'm saying is based on an assumption (based on my experience). This hasn't been thoroughly tested.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •