Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chaos gems: full campaign vs tasks only

2. Default

Why do these Chaos Gem icons take forever to appear even when you've hit your goal?
    Code is 5kvmgfr8g4:3
    Add us via army codes
    EDA6EB 051180 225FBE

Join our slow kill group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2145237929089027/

Quote Originally Posted by coffeequeenstone View Post
    Why do these Chaos Gem icons take forever to appear even when you've hit your goal?
    Code is 5kvmgfr8g4:3
    Counts damage only, not energy activity. Are you sure about your target damage?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

4. Default

to encourage more to take up the monsters portion, dev shd try chg to total damages done on a particular monster instead of by % damages done. this way we can max our stamina used, so instead of hitting 3 monsters for 10% damages, i can hit more monsters with same stamina. and i can get better items also. win win situations

My approaches are simple!

If there is an event like Treasure Island or Meteorites, I will try full campaign ! After all, you need to find monster to exert your stamina. A full campaign could not give you 120 gold meteorites, right ? For Treasure Island, you may save up the chests for the next time for having 200 chests !

If there is no event, my approach will be a breakdown approach ! After all, the cheapest is the dearest !
    Last edited by mayi; 11-18-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!