Thread: Use 6* Oracle General Concept on Mystic Emporium

Default Use 6* Oracle General Concept on Mystic Emporium

The 6* Oracle General promotion allows players to get a specific General to 6* but had a few drawbacks:
    - it was limited time only so if you snooze, you lose
    - the sequence of the generation promotion was important; the player had to promote his General to 5* before buying the 6* promotion

In summary: The gist of the 6* promotion was to raise money for Gaea and give players a chance to have 6* Generals.

Then Gaea introduced the Mystic Emporium which did two things:
    - allowed players to promote Oracle generals to 8*
    - from above remove the problem of getting a General to 5* before buying the 6* promotion

What Gaea should do is make one change to its current Mystic Emporium design which captures the spirit of the 6* promotion:
    - add another buy selection, which is 3 copies of a random Oracle General
    - rather than have six choices, the player is faced with seven choices

This allows players to get their 8* Oracle General faster.

Then they would miss out on all the 5 fp rerolls you have to pay if you want more generals

Blog Entries

Or they could bring in questing generals to buy for gold.

Give me an 8* Sano!!!
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Or they could bring in questing generals to buy for gold.

Give me an 8* Sano!!!
    Lol that would be nice. Though once you've completed all quests Sano is completely useless, isn't he?

Blog Entries

Yeah. So in about 10 years when i get to that point, I'll look back and be pissed off that I wasted so much gold.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Yeah. So in about 10 years when i get to that point, I'll look back and be pissed off that I wasted so much gold.
    Hahaha gotcha

My Sano is lvl 49, 2 stars. 16% bonus influence. I feel it'd be a waste of resources to level him up further though.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Hahaha gotcha

My Sano is lvl 49, 2 stars. 16% bonus influence. I feel it'd be a waste of resources to level him up further though.
    Take him to level 54. I did it and I don't regret it at all (not even now that I finished all the quests)

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Take him to level 54. I did it and I don't regret it at all (not even now that I finished all the quests)
    Hmm he'd only go from 16% to 17% bonus. Not sure that's even worth 5 red and 5 green crystals with my 4 quest lands left to complete