Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which general would you like to see in an Oracle Generals Pack next?

My first choice would be Attilius(warrior), Muse(mage), Sanna(cleric), and Deshara(Rogue) are my choices. And in that order. Runner ups would be Elyvita, Jezale.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    I've lost track .... Which generals have been offered the 6 star promo to date?
    https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Ora...Generals_Packs

I would go for a second chance for Meekah now.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ..............

4. Default

Honestly, I'd say Elin. I know she was featured before, so I'd like to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Piggy Wiggy View Post
    Honestly, I'd say Elin. I know she was featured before, so I'd like to see her again.
    She's never been featured.

This whole 6-7-8 star thing of Oracle monthly generals brought in an inbalance already towards the chest generals, which were meant to be stronger counterparts of the corresponding monthly generals - as they are harder to obtain. So in my opinion chest generals should also be considered when upgrading anything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Piggy Wiggy View Post
    Elin came with a monthly Promo pack.

Been waiting for that sweet redhead Katherine pack. Hope it is soon.

oh you are in for a loooong wait: katherine was in one of te first packs,so if they have to work true all of the generals before doing reruns you are proberly retired by that time ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    oh you are in for a loooong wait: katherine was in one of te first packs,so if they have to work true all of the generals before doing reruns you are proberly retired by that time ;-)
    I am sad I missed it the first time, I was away when Katherine was promoted. Mage general Muse was just announce for Nov. 2018 general oracle promo.

I figure with the possibility of a PVP event coming out soon, they would focus on Katherine, off the cycle Being optimistic.