Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Which general would you like to see in an Oracle Generals Pack next?

As I said I m lvling MK so he's leading. I m not bothered about dmg to stam ratios at the moment.
    Last edited by Azo; 02-15-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    As I said I m lvling MK so he's leading.
    oh dident see that in youre first post, before now ��

3. Default

Meekah again would be my choice like others have said... missed first time round... emporium doesn't seem to want to offer.... does it know what you are chasing therefore refusing to offer the ones you want? I see Sahar quite often....
    If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTramp View Post
    Meekah again would be my choice like others have said... missed first time round... emporium doesn't seem to want to offer.... does it know what you are chasing therefore refusing to offer the ones you want? I see Sahar quite often....
    i find that meekah is the general that drops the most in emporium, shape followed by ravendor, meekah has dropped 34 times for me. ravendor 28 times, and well in the beginning i did do the 5fp resets :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 02-16-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Kath Pack

I've been saving for a Kath Pack, but now its here I'm really wound up.
    I have a 6* so need 13 copies for 7*
    I've only seen one Kath pop up in Emporium (didn't buy) since it started. If I buy, them 8 copies could be sitting on the shelf doing nothing for a very long time. How can I justify buying the pack.
    Playing Emporium sounds like a fruit machine/ One armed Bandit. I haven't gone down that road.

Rotation starting over? Kat is back, missed her the first time.

Bought 2 packs, waiting for a new FP promo(Vivian perhaps ) and I can buy a third pack for mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    Kath Pack

I've been saving for a Kath Pack, but now its here I'm really wound up.
    I have a 6* so need 13 copies for 7*
    I've only seen one Kath pop up in Emporium (didn't buy) since it started. If I buy, them 8 copies could be sitting on the shelf doing nothing for a very long time. How can I justify buying the pack.
    Playing Emporium sounds like a fruit machine/ One armed Bandit. I haven't gone down that road.
    i have seen her in emporium twice(did buy). but yes with all reset i have done. and then only see her two time.
    i am also not sure i an going to buy the promo. ( i am not doing reset anymore) so for the last 3 to drop will take years.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i have seen her in emporium twice(did buy). but yes with all reset i have done. and then only see her two time.
    i am also not sure i an going to buy the promo. ( i am not doing reset anymore) so for the last 3 to drop will take years.
    So I/We wait for the next Pack of 8 get a 7* Kath with 3 copies spare. Can you see where I'm going with this? It's never ending. Can't remember when earlier Kath pack was available some while ago? That leaves Emporium. I play CA to battle mainly, and I help kill monster to gain better gear for battles. I don't want to spin in the chance I might see a Kath. That isn't what I log in for. I'd give them the money in the long run, if I could buy when required I'm sure. I guess spins are good for income, but I don't like the odds. Good on all those that buy. I've decided I won't. I'll play with what I've got. They might change their minds at a later date.

have just noticed a New Thread has been started, all about the Kath Pack. Maybe my posts belong there?

10. Default

I would like to see "Promotion Orb" as the general in the next pack.