Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Which general would you like to see in an Oracle Generals Pack next?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Can we suggest chest heroes ? :P maybe at more than 30 fp per copy

I always request Joan, YES I know a lot of alts use her, but I am not an alt and would gladly pay to make my guardian stronger.

3. Default

Let's overpower the warrior class some more and do Attilius, seriously though I'd love a way to get another Deianira as a reward for something

Guinevere would seem a logical choice

Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    Let's overpower the warrior class some more and do Attilius, seriously though I'd love a way to get another Deianira as a reward for something
    buy 900 fp wenn that promo is out, get orb. and you can ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    Caine....at the moment
    Intriguing .. do you use barbarus / Caine in an alliance ? What bonus do you get in total ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Rabbit View Post
    Intriguing .. do you use barbarus / Caine in an alliance ? What bonus do you get in total ?
    I do have barbarus but at the moment I am advancing monkey king/Dolomar. At the moment my MH alliance is set up as
    5* MK lvl 59 - 6*Caine lvl 79 - 6*Dol lvl 59 which gives 9.75% no cost chance, 22.7% MH dmg bonus & +22.39% monster crit.

With a barbarus alliance, caine in second does give me one quarter his ability added on to barbarus i.e +5.68% MH dmg bonus.

Should be noted that it takes about 500 stam to reach the max bonus dmg.
    Last edited by Azo; 02-14-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    I do have barbarus but at the moment I am advancing monkey king/Dolomar. At the moment my MH alliance is set up as
    5* MK lvl 59 - 6*Caine lvl 79 - 6*Dol lvl 59 which gives 9.75% no cost chance, 22.7% MH dmg bonus & +22.39% monster crit.

With a barbarus alliance, caine in second does give me one quarter his ability added on to barbarus i.e +5.68% MH dmg bonus.

Should be noted that it takes about 500 stam to reach the max bonus dmg.
    is mk leading the alliance? if so why? a level 79 caine does have better stats right? you will do more damage whit the high stat general as lead in the alliance and mk's bonus stays the same in spot 2 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    is mk leading the alliance? if so why? a level 79 caine does have better stats right? you will do more damage whit the high stat general as lead in the alliance and mk's bonus stays the same in spot 2 or 3
    Might be that his Caine is 79/79 and his Monkey King is 59/6x, so he needs more experience to level him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Might be that his Caine is 79/79 and his Monkey King is 59/6x, so he needs more experience to level him up.
    at the cost of having to use more stamina to hit youre damage for the monster? balance portions are easyer to come by