Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Guinevere

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    If I had to bet, I would bet this is the new account of a player who already knows the game or is following someone else's adivce.
    Looks like weird advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Because itís faster to lvl up an Oracles General than get good gear. Good gear takes time; 5* Gwen takes FP
    I might be mistaken, but that may be a lvl50 5-star Gwen. The player would have put in at least 9M XP to level her, either through potions or through normal leveling.

So either itís more FP or questing(?) or hunting. With 9M XP, he could have already completed at least one legendary, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    If you spend money on the game, I'd have assumed you would have been interested in building a rather "strong" character (especially since he's interested in PvP since he's High King); but that may be a wrong assumption.
    Being High King in normal battle doesn't mean you are interested in PVP. Any toon can reach there just invading and it is a must if you plan to farm cheap skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    I might be mistaken, but that may be a lvl50 5-star Gwen. The player would have put in at least 9M XP to level her, either through potions or through normal leveling.

So either itís more FP or questing(?) or hunting. With 9M XP, he could have already completed at least one legendary, yes?
    If I had to hazard a guess, I would say you are grossly mistaken in guessing the opponent as 5* lvl 50 Gwen:

1. Players use alliances and the second & third in the alliance adds to the masterís stars.

2. 5* adds 18 levels so a 5* lvl 50 Gwen is roughly equal to a 1* lvl 68 Gwen; note the stars does add a boost to the base stats.

Source: http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Gene...eral_Promotion

Keep in mind a 1* lvl 68 Gwen has base stats of 482 Atk & 287 Def

4. Default

I had a 5-Star Dawn before I had any gear worth talking about... I still don't have legendary gear, but I have 5-Star general's thanks to American Currency!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    someone correct me if im wrong, i think if you duel someone (in battle) the stars you see in the opponent is the star that you have in your hero's keep...

ie, i attack player A and his loadout is katherine, regardless what star my opponent's katherine is, in my window it will show 6 star since i have a 6 star katherine... done this before on my guildmate, im sure his kathy is not 6 star since i can see his kathy in our conquest mist defender.

question here is, does your guinevere is 5 star?
    Definitely not. I just dueled someone with a 5 star Guinevere. My Guinevere is only 1 star.
    * Stealth Moderator *