Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Event: Caverns of Spam

1. Default

You want spammy walls of text?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    We need spammy walls of text around here. Not only is spammy spam a high calorie fatty food source for the body, Spamrawndo's got what players crave. It's got electrolytes.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Not really, no.

The atmosphere is the mixture of gas molecules and other materials surrounding the earth. It is made mostly of the gases nitrogen (78%), and oxygen (21%). Argon gas and water (in the form of vapor, droplets and ice crystals) are the next most common things. There are also small amounts of other gases, plus many small solid particles, like dust, soot and ashes, pollen, and salt from the oceans. The composition of the atmosphere varies, depending on your location, the weather, and many other things. There may be more water in the air after a rainstorm, or near the ocean. Volcanoes can put large amounts of dust particles high into the atmosphere. Pollution can add different gases or dust and soot. The atmosphere is densest (thickest) at the bottom, near the Earth. It gradually thins out as you go higher and higher up.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    We need spammy walls of text around here. Not only is spammy spam a high calorie fatty food source for the body, Spamrawndo's got what players crave. It's got electrolytes.
    You got a topic?

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Not really, no.
    Wasn't asking you. :P

Although I'll admit that I'm not sure if I like the spammy walls of text much anymore myself.

The atmosphere is the mixture of gas molecules and other materials surrounding the earth. It is made mostly of the gases nitrogen (78%), and oxygen (21%). Argon gas and water (in the form of vapor, droplets and ice crystals) are the next most common things. There are also small amounts of other gases, plus many small solid particles, like dust, soot and ashes, pollen, and salt from the oceans. The composition of the atmosphere varies, depending on your location, the weather, and many other things. There may be more water in the air after a rainstorm, or near the ocean. Volcanoes can put large amounts of dust particles high into the atmosphere. Pollution can add different gases or dust and soot. The atmosphere is densest (thickest) at the bottom, near the Earth. It gradually thins out as you go higher and higher up.
    Good start! Needs more text to be a wall of text. Not very spammy though, more... informational.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

This thread needs more pics, so here's one:

Good start! Needs more text to be a wall of text. Not very spammy though, more... informational.
    We need to educate the internet. Also, we should aim for a higher standard.

We could make spammy texts that teach stuff. How cool is that?

Default World Spam Suspended

The World Spam event will be suspended indefinitely as of Nov 1, 2018. The brand new Team Spam feature is coming soon.

Pick a team with 5 of your favorite spammers.

I will start:

Doc
    Ed
    Spiritsurge (press F to pay respects)
    LR
    Zserg

10. Default

The World Spam event will be suspended indefinitely as of Nov 1, 2018. The brand new Team Spam feature is coming soon.
    Actually... the next event will be Spam Island.

Contribute to the forum for a chance to earn Spam cans. Open Spam cans to win wonderful prizes!

Some of the prizes are:

Enhance tags: Enhance your forum posts to have higher spam ratings.

Refine tags: Refine your forum posts so that they are written in higher level meme speak.

Spam King (general): X% chance to have duel or invade action increase your forum post count.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 11-01-2018 at 04:14 PM.