Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Event: Caverns of Spam

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Default Current Event: Caverns of Spam

1. Explore the Caverns of Spam to defeat trolls and win wonderful prizes!
    2. The “Explore” action costs 10 tokens, and you’ll have a chance to encounter rare trolls and challenge them for a higher prize.
    3. The “Attack” action costs 2 token. Attacks cause a fixed amount of damage, but have a chance to do critical hits.
    4. After killing a troll, you can collect different prizes such as bragging rights, their post count or gold(which is kinda useless)
    5. Every time you use the “Explore” action, 3 tokens will be charged to the Token Jackpot. Killing rare trolls will give you a chance to win up to 30% of the tokens from the Token Jackpot.
    6. You will regain 1 token/hour if your token count is under 20. You can also purchase 20 tokens for 10SpamPoints.
    7. Attack regular Trolls and Invade or Duel against other players in Battle to gain Time token(Max 50/Day).
    8. You can exchange tokens for valuable items.
    9. Please redeem for the reward in time(sic). Remaining tokens will be converted to Gold (1:0M) after the event.

Discuss!

Mods keep recycling events when the thing we all really need is new seasons of spam.

I am outraged over the fact that I am expected to spend my valuable SP (SpamPoints) to purchase useless tokens.

"Tokens? I ain't got no tokens. I don't need no tokens! I ain't going to spend my stinkin' SpamPoints on any stinkin' tokens!"

These are my SpamPoints. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My SpamPoints are my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my SpamPoints are useless. Without my SpamPoints, I am useless. I must fire my spam true. I must spam straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must spam him before he spams me. I will.

My SpamPoints and I know that what counts in posts is not the words we fire, the noise of our outburst, nor the smoke we spread. It is not even the fear, uncertainty, or doubt. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit true.

My spam is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its emojis and its words. I will keep my spam clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.

Before the mods, I swear this creed. My spam and I are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

4. Default

I should add that you only have a chance to win the higher prizes if you manage to defeat "Wilbur". Of course it goes without saying that you only have a short window to engage him as the mods will be quick to eliminate him. However, you may get lucky and see him appear multiple times in a row.

When you manage to obtain enough tokens you may purchase the key to the Golden Spam. This magical can of spam is said to grant two wishes to whoever eats it's contents. Surely this is a prize worthy of this amazing event!

(Disclaimer: Golden spam does not grant wishes. Golden spam is a can of spam that was bought before I was born. The mods do not advise that Golden spam is eaten. Each set of tokens and accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.)
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 10-21-2018 at 07:27 AM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Default Imitation is the sincerest form of spamming.

This is the worst spam event ever. I imagine the SP brings in some forum $$$ though. The Promo/Insult pack was good This is just straight up gamble, mods could just let it nonstop run and moderate other posts.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

I'm just waiting for few more tokens to regenerate to spam my first Fire Mod in this event.
    Looking forward to increasing my post count

I'm waiting for a promo along this event, otherwise I will hold my spam bucks and not buy spam points.

This is all just a spam-grab

Spam is high in calories. The winner will be rewarded with many fat jokes.

Sorry for all of you who were looking for your prizes from the 10/12 Give-A-Way.

I sort of got busy waxing my banana collection and forgot about it for a few weeks.

We give Mr zserg the Missing in Spam Action Award, Md Ed the best food award, Mr Blast the most insightful award and Mr Reaper the most likely to have have spammed multiple times award and who didn't award.

Stayed tuned for next month's drawing. Remember you have to spam here to enter.

Until then, we'll be saying a big hello to all intelligent lifeforms everywhere and to everyone else out there,the secret is to to bang the rocks together, guys.