Thread: Your opponents equipped class abilities give them a boost of +1 Attack and +1 Defense

1. Default Your opponents equipped class abilities give them a boost of +1 Attack and +1 Defense

Your opponents equipped class abilities give them a boost of +1 Attack and +1 Defense!

gets +10 Attack and +10 Defense

That person was a warrior but my question is what gives you the extra +1 attack and defense? Iíve seen that several times here lately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scorpio View Post
    Your opponents equipped class abilities give them a boost of +1 Attack and +1 Defense!

gets +10 Attack and +10 Defense

That person was a warrior but my question is what gives you the extra +1 attack and defense? I’ve seen that several times here lately.
    Guild skill "Might" that was limited time gift alchemy. Being useless (even +4 & +4 if you got Might 4 isn't anything at all) means few use it. It does take a skill slot after all.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

3. Default

Once I looked up Might that would explain it. Thanks. That must be a really old account which would make sense because of some of the generals I saw that are no longer available.