Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: make a liga for those guild with multi accounts/pws/alts/minis

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    op was refering to make a league with only guilds he/she considers that cheats
    Ah, so any active guild except his/hers . Got it.

well as you do not like the ideer. i presume you are mostly f2p and think the use of multi-accounts/pws is fin. i do not i am a paying customer that p2p. and just like to see some fairness in the game. one way is to put guilds that play like that in a liga were they play against like minde players. why is that so hard to understand? i have spend thousands of dollars on this game over the years.on my toon. so you think it is fair and right i have to play against players holding 5+ toons(mostly f2p abandond toons from former guild mates,in some cases death players accounts). i have just say if devs needed a solution for this.make that kind of guilds fight each other,and let the rest of us play the game as i was to be played. every body is happy provlem solve
    Last edited by hansa; 10-14-2018 at 10:43 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think you're mostly just listing guilds without any actual proof that they're password sharing/using alts. And even if you had such clear proof Id still recommend taking it to the devs (through customer support ).

Don't really see how spending is relevant in this thread. I am sure many of the supposed psw sharers have spent on the game.

nope most have admit on battle chat,some admit wenn trying to get me/others to join.some even admit multi-account in post her on forum.
    and using customer support in this game now,even you know that is joke. basicaly is just auto replis.
    that is the reason for making a suggestion like this,you do not like the suggestion,that is fin by me.
    others may.
    at this point in the game i solve the problem with this kind of guilds by not joining any battles against them,giving them absolut 0 action. and removing the fun for them that way.
    problem in doing so,is that it basicly kills the game.because that solution is used by so many now,that basicaly only ones aktiv is that kind of guild,in the top 15,that is why i suggest this.give those 15 a liga very they only meet like minde players. if they have their liga. some old/new players might acturally join battles again.
    and as a bonus: blue ball and tripping will not be so bad for the rest of the guilds,only really problem against this kind of guilds anyway.
    Last edited by hansa; 10-15-2018 at 01:33 PM.

5. Default

There is guild's with multi-account alts that aren't effective either.... So, it can go both ways...

yeah it is fun to see wenn the dude holding all the keys goes missing. like whit the balkans or what their name e...... seal something. goes from around 70-80% aktivs(any time of day) to 10-20%