Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: make a liga for those guild with multi accounts/pws/alts/minis

Default make a liga for those guild with multi accounts/pws/alts/minis

before those guilds who like to pws/multi account/use minis/alt. ruins the game for the rest of the player base how about giving them what the want: the chance to play only against guilds doing the same. put them in a liga whit only other guilds doing the same thing. to help devs i will start making a list her of those guilds,feel free to adds you guild if you play like that

amicus fedelis protectio fortis/REDS/EO/C4/wooters

What will be the name of that league?

do not know. make brocoli do a free roll give away. and find one. once those guild have their liga. they are pretty much out of my mind.

funny thing is balkans do not even make the cut for a liga like that anymore and they used to be the best at it.lol

but back on to list: metal warriors/cain/synergi first/slayers
    Last edited by hansa; 10-13-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Get over it already. Stop the alt-shaming.
    ~VoV~

why on earth will i do that? because you say so? if you do not like the ideer move along,like you i have a right to put up suggestions.if you do not like em fin by me. but i have right to my opionion. this is one of them.alts/minis/pws sharing is ruining the game,for those of the paying customers that do play the game as it was to be 1player =1 account
    atleast i am trying to give an ideer to solve the problem: by making that kind of players,play against like mind players
    Last edited by hansa; 10-14-2018 at 03:30 AM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

So basically a league for all active guilds to play together? That already happens from how to match-up system works.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    So basically a league for all active guilds to play together? That already happens from how to match-up system works.
    op was refering to make a league with only guilds he/she considers that cheats