Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase rare, epic , and legendary drops?

Default Increase rare, epic , and legendary drops?

For the old monsters that classes only instead of healing only bar like the new monsters maybe give more drops for putting in much more damage? Like Kessaran 10m for legendary so 20m for 2? and 4 epics instead of the 2 for 7.5m , maybe that way more participation in guilds/pubic/groups for people who don't need them or want them anymore to put more damage in to build up invasion stats? I do understand that when it goes in public it more then likely will die within the first 5 hours and invalidate the need to give bigger people an intensive to attack but some monsters go for 2, 3, 4 days in public without dying but still nice to go higher and maybe it will help new people grow faster to catch up, otherwise why'd you do territories with 35% exp boost if you didn't care about boosting new people up too play?

so what you are saing is: make cheaper for those that do not spend,to get what those that spend get? spending players have been waiting for new monsters/quest for years now. only thing we get are money grab events.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    make cheaper for those that do not spend,to get what those that spend get? spending players have been waiting for new monsters/quest for years now.
    Please do explain to me how doing double the required damage for just double the amount of drops for rare/epic/legends? Maybe I was just dropped on my head as a child but let me know how it's cheaper.
    If you would of said requiring finding more monsters to get the drops is what it should be instead of getting all you need out of a single monster without having to wait days finding another one to put damage into in public or private would of made much more sense to me but I'm the cheap idiot after all.

happy to explain,can do that whit one general: barbie,most monster hunters use him. and hes bonus does not kick in before you normaly done hitting for 10 mill on a kessaran(youre example),that make it way cheaper in stamina/fp doing the next 10 mill.
    if i hit a kessaran now i will hit 10 mill with 200 stamina,the next 10 mill i can make with 150 stamina because of barbie.
    Last edited by hansa; 10-13-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Alchemist View Post
    Please do explain to me how doing double the required damage for just double the amount of drops for rare/epic/legends? Maybe I was just dropped on my head as a child but let me know how it's cheaper.
    If you would of said requiring finding more monsters to get the drops is what it should be instead of getting all you need out of a single monster without having to wait days finding another one to put damage into in public or private would of made much more sense to me but I'm the cheap idiot after all.
    Don’t forget we are in the era of double regen: 1 stamina regen in 2.5 minutes versus 1 stamina regen in 5 minutes when those mobs were first introduced.

Blog Entries

Honestly, a double drop event would help everybody.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Honestly, a double drop event would help everybody.
    We are already in a world of “double drop” event due to double regen alone.

And I have to agree with hansa in that with revised general alliance, 5* to as high as 8* generals, make drops so much easier to get with low stamina requirements. Here is a personal example: When Thanatos, the Reborn was introduced, it took 7K to 8K stamina to get 94 mil dmg for a legendary drop and that same legendary drop now cost me an average of 1.2K stamina, or a massive reduction in stamina requirements.

If you use stamina usage per drop as your metric, drops are now a fraction of their original costs.

Just wanted to add that I hunted two Urmeks and each one took 180 stamina (3 x 60 stamina) to each the 12 mil dmg threshold with my current hunting alliance: 6* lvl 80 Barb - 6* lvl 69 Dolomar - 4* lvl 79 MK

This 180 stamina is fraction of what it used to take before 5* + generals, revisions in general alliance, etc. I get a critical hit now and it was almost 9 mil dmg so I am basically at the 12 mil target.

9. Default

I have to admit, I avoid doing monsters in Campaigns as I hate doing something like +50% to 100% more damage to monsters than needed for the Legendary (or highest) drop, just to meet the 5%-10%-15% requirement. For example, it feels like such a waste of stamina to do 450,000,000 on a Chromus when "Legendary: 1 - 272,490,000 (starts at 192,000,000)".
    If I had even a 50% chance of a second Legendary at say, greater than 400,000,000, I would probably actually spend the stamina, but not when there's no reward but a fraction of a Chaos gem for the extra 177 Million damage.
    It's not so much about more drops, to me, as it is about wasting stamina.
    All of the comments about how quickly Stamina comes now, and how easy damage is to do, point to the idea that we need to make high levels of damage to monsters be worth something as side from "Look how much damage I did on a 600 Stamina Critical Hit"
    Last edited by cat13; 10-16-2018 at 07:16 PM.

i think what i hate the most about monster hunting,is wenn you are truely done whit hunting one lets say corv. after you had overkill it.for what you needed.they add a new drop on it.so you had to do it all over again for that drop. that is acturally a thing new players do not have to do.
    Last edited by hansa; 10-16-2018 at 11:56 PM.