Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost

1. Default

I just kill monsters that have the loot I need, too.

It just happens that loot is favor points, but whatever.

They've probably nerfed favor point treasure as much as they can get away with without killing the functionality of the game, or having to increase the amount of FP per $ when purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I just kill monsters that have the loot I need, too.

It just happens that loot is favor points, but whatever.

They've probably nerfed favor point treasure as much as they can get away with without killing the functionality of the game, or having to increase the amount of FP per $ when purchasing.
    FP rewards from big monsters haven't been nerfed to my knowledge. Number of demislots isn't big in big monsters, and FP conversion rate is the same as ever.
    If the rumoured cap of 20FP/day exists, it probably affects big monsters too.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

I found this on the wiki, which was last edited in 2012, but maybe it has some interesting info:
    https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Str...ide_to_Farming

For instance this part about the nerf of FPs:

The Devs have capped fp drops to 10 per 1000 stamina used. After that, and probably reset upon gaining a level,
    your drop rates go down to about zero. This won't affect most people, as it now requires about 2000 stamina to
    get 10 fp on average. In addition to that, demi-slot drops have been reduced at the lower damage thresholds.
    For example, 560k damage on Skaar used to net 2-4 demi-slots and after the nerf people have been typically getting
    1 slot or even 0 slots for that damage. This corresponds most probably to your attack stat; the higher your stat
    the more likely you will get less demi-slots for the same damage since your damage per stamina with a high attack
    stat is also past a certain threshold. Lower number of demislots means less favor points.
    Then there's some info about how to farm but not much.