Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been playing Castle Age?

Early February 2009. Our forum was on FB I believe, since there was only a FB version at the time. PvP was the one and only thing to do (other than questing), we didn't even have daily demi-god blessings yet.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Blog Entries

8 maybe 9 years methinks....amazing how much more active I was on FB back then
    "Drink up, we're all going to die.."

If there's anything more important than my ego around,I want it caught and shot now.Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Not really sure when I joined CA, as I first just did some type of questing, I think I was more serious around January 2010....

Coming around on 6 years

I started playing in 2010...

6. Default

June 2009, the gauntlet was at level 70 and you died so fast from battle

7. Default

Probably around 2011. back when the ios app worked. then it was junk for years, switched to web3, never went back to see if it is usable again.

best part of the game back then on ios was that chat scrolled at the bottom of the battle page, so battles were much more social -- a lot of smack talking and fooling around. thats what got me hooked on the game. I have NO IDEA why im still playing now

I found a CTA on my timeline from February 2010. That's the earliest indication but I know I was doing stuff before that.
    I like Ginger Ale!

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Early February 2009. Our forum was on FB I believe, since there was only a FB version at the time. PvP was the one and only thing to do (other than questing), we didn't even have daily demi-god blessings yet.
    your a legend

Quote Originally Posted by SotS View Post
    your a legend
    Around the same time I joined Facebook
    I found battle and quest somewhat boring.
    Then i saw a cta for defend the castle and been following the game ever sence

Almost 8 full years