Thread: Two Gates merge in consideration - give or take. L24 guild.

1. Default Two Gates merge in consideration - give or take. L24 guild.

Hi, we are a level 24 guild examining for a merge either way (come or go). We have players from EU US & Asia. Currently we have almost 100 spots covered with lots of minis alts or inactive accounts while we are about 15-20 actives. We do good but, given this, many responsibilities have concentrated to few people. So we are checking out the possibility of a major merge, let's say half to half, with a guild facing a similar situation and willing to abandon lots of dead or useless weight in favor of a better and more relaxed gaming.

Most of us are level 900-1800 long time players including strong pvp'ers to dedicated monster hunters. We are also quite (a.k.a. very) experienced and effective at battles when we decide to fight and not facing the owls or so :P We give good and ask something equal or better. Needless to say that we carry (or want) no drama neither set terrifying insane rules; we enjoy the game and the good family-like guild environment. If you are about the same we can talk.

and the name of youre guild is?

3. Default

my guild battle time is asia , so my guild can adsorb active Asia player which willing to play or support guild battle , do you mind coordinate and let us know how many of those kind player willing to join ? may wall post me if they are interested and we can free some space for them , thanks
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

What guild?

What is the name of your guild?

Maybe the information is too sensitive and disclosing the guild name would you have negative consequences.

I know (based on past 100v battles) that a lot of guild are in the same or similar situation.

I know we are looking for something similar to the opening post, pretty soon all guilds will be running 2 gates, it sucks I wished Gaea would put some money into the game mechanics....or even take the time to learn what drives the game play

8. Default

Hi, thank you all for your responses! It took some time to reply because we had the same discussion at the Discord chat.

Vincent YoPing we have a couple of Asia players but as far as I concern they will come with us. I will notify them though if they prefer joining an Asian guild.

Batw the information is not too sensitive but I prefer giving it out with private messages to guilds that are interested to the above.

Teresita I know that most guilds are at the same situation, I do also know that leaving your guild is a great sentimental drawback. People are tied to their name feeling their guild as home and not realizing that home is where your family (aka co-players) is... :-) This has ruined many good merges at the past and I know that some of our players eventually may prefer to stay back. But back is back, and forth is forth! We overcome sentimentality over effectiveness and unfortunately this is what guilds must be prepared for in the forthcoming time in order to survive. Big guns already do it with no hesitation. On the other hand a Castle Age with fewer competitive guilds may be more boring but not as much as a game with many dead guilds! Just my two cent thoughts.

We have talks currently with three candidate guilds and within the next days we will exchange ambassadors to know each other's gameplay before an overall move. Should we see that we don't fit to each other, I will be back for more. Thank you again and give a try to Discord if you have not yet.

9. Default

Britz , great to see that you have make some advancement , wish you all the best forming a new merge active guild and let those member continue enjoy the game
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091